What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RY4?

Yeah sorry mate. What I've found is that some flavour reviews can be really overblown.
Not talking about what someone likes personally but reviews like they are talking about a $1000 bottle of wine instead of a $7 bottle of ejuice concentrate.
Notes of rasberry wrapped in delicious forrest fruits finished with a tang of citrus and a whole load of BS as they are doing a reveiw on a heap of freebies!
Some iv heard border on ridiculous.
Maybe its a flavour you dont like. Dont worry, i got overhyped from FA Glory. High, low, its all peanuts to me.
A sweet one that im waiting on is FA Seven leaves ultimate, waiting to see which mix replicates one i brought premixed.
Seven Leaves Ultimate at 10% with FA Marshmallow 4% and Fa Caramel 4%? Hoping thats it. Tried a few at lower levels in case.
Too it can be what % Vg abd Pg you use. Higher Vg tends to be sweeter to me also .
I dont go below 65 Vg abd 35 Pg. Again personal taste. Some love 50/50 etc.
Iv actually too got a 100 ml test bottle of 18% RY4D with 5 % caramel and 3% marshmallow waiting. So far taste test drops on my hand taste pretty sweet. 5 weeks to go on that one. It might be awesome and it may dissapoint. But hey, i struggled to really taste the vanilla and caramel in it myself even though i liked it overall. That's why i add caramel and marshmallow.
Mate give them some time and the flavours change.
Funny thing diy juice as its sort of old fashioned. Today its instant gratification everything . But some ejujce making requires good old fashioned patience.
Sometimes we bum out and make a heap of juice that to yourself/me is crap.Recently i tipped out 400 ml of failed juice. Wait and see, you never know. If it doesn't work, dont worry, its all experience. No one ever learnt to ride a bike without falling off. Good luck.

Tribeca Halo clone

10% RY4D
2.5% Graham Cracker Clear
2% Acetyl Pyrazine
3% Ethyl maltol
1% Toasted Almond

Never tried the actual premium juice but this clone tastes nice to me.

Gotta be honest my only experience with steeping is that some mixes tend to lose their initial bite after a few weeks ( a con) I will admit I recently made a mix using Flavour art strawberry (red touch) and it became less chemically after a week and may get better after several weeks.

Most of my core mixes that I love, are good right away. Maybe I am missing something but if it tastes good that's all that matters.

Maybe you just don't like RY4. My OH hates it.

Back
Top Bottom