What's new

RY4?

Bucket

Postman
Hi there,

My first experience with RY4 was RY Whore... (which some people say is not a real RY4).

I absolutely loved it, but I'm not sure my 0.7 BVC coils love it as I only get 2 days out of them at 18w...

So, I decided to try TFA RY4 Double... amazing reviews everywhere, thought it's a guaranteed winner.

So I made some up at 5% with 2% TFA Vanilla Swirl and 2% TFA DX Graham Cracker.

I was a bit put off by the smell of RY4D, sort of smelt chemically, or like a nasty tobacco juice. Vaped the juice and I'm not into it, the baccy taste is horrible, sort of like FW USA Blend... just not nice.

Does this sound normal for RY4D? I thought it'd be more caramel/vanilla, it just tastes like a cheap baccy juice.

Bare in mind I only made it 2 days ago, but some people say that this is good to shake and vape...

Any other suggestions for a great RY4 which doesn't taste like cheap tobacco.

Thanks.

Here is two I was given..

RY4 on Steroids.

Bavarian Cream TPA 2%
Caramel Original TPA 2%
RY4 Double TPA 7%
Vanilla Custard v1 CAP 1%

RY4 Cream

Caramel Original 2%
Marshmallow 2%
RY4 Double 8%....you may want to tone that down a bit
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Sweet Cream 3%

Your going to have to leave it a lot longer than a couple of days.....months more like

Ah, yeh... I think I've seen them somewhere, thanks for that.

I've got a bit to use up so I'll make another batch and just leave it, see how it ends up...

That RY Whore was just so good straight away and then when I smelt this RY4D it just smelt rank, whereas the RYW smelt awesome.

RY4 Double (TPA) - 10%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) - 1%

Leave it to steep for 2 weeks. RY4 Double, to me, has a very chemical-like taste if steeped for anything less than 2 weeks. If you still taste it after a fortnight give it another week or two.

Or try this - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/202670/Custard King - sweet and creamy.

Yeh, I've seen that Acetyl Pyrazine, need to get me some...

Gotta try that recipe, definitely think I prefer the tobacco/desserty vapes...

Thanks!

RY4D 15%, FA Marshmallow 4%, FA Caramel 3%. Let it steep 4 to 6 weeks, any less its nowhere near being done. Its worth the wait.
Try the same as above and add FW Black licorice 5%. Real nice.
Or instead of licorice try TFA Dx Jamaican rum 6 to 8%.
Yeah it tastes wierd as shake n vape or not aged, a different story at the 6 wk mark.

Hello again,

So I've made some of those recipes, plus one which I've made up myself and another hazelnut type one, all with RY4D at 8%...

A week in and I've tried them - they all just taste the same... I'm presuming they just take a long time for the flavours to come out?

I'm getting no sweetness, just a not very nice flavour, or at least not what I had in mind...

Just out of curiosity - will that flavour I get now be there in a month or so? I hope not.

I'm really dubious that these will turn out well. I'm thinking something may have been up with the RY4D because I've been reading on another forum that people say you can shake and vape this, it's lovely and sweet, caramel etc etc...

So far it just tastes a bit crap.

you will get the other flavours and sweetness coming through...........................In Time... shake it once a week or so...and leave be....the longer the better

Guess you didn't read my post above. Ahh well, good luck.

No, I did read your post and I made your recipe, thanks.

I suppose my question is - how different is it gonna taste? Cos the taste right now is not very good at all, kind of plastic'y...

I really can't see it shaking off this taste and miraculously turning into a nice juice...

We'll see though, I'll report back here in a month...

Maybe I was just spoilt by RY Whore, which was an instantly awesome flavour...?

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom