Vape Superstore
What's new

RY Whore just not hitting the spot

nialb79

Achiever
So I got some RY White concentrate and have had it steeping for a good month +. 50/50 9mg. I find it a little boring on it's own so wondered if any apes add anything else to theirs to improve it?

Royal Flush Vape
So I got some RY White concentrate and have had it steeping for a good month +. 50/50 9mg. I find it a little boring on it's own so wondered if any apes add anything else to theirs to improve it?
RY White?

Vape Green
I cant even find it doing a search anywhere!
Who make's it mate?
Dont know if it helps but i add FA caramel 3% and marshmallow 3% (sometimes more sometimes less) with RY4D. Just recently FA whiskey as well. Have one with RY4D 10% with FW Licorice 6% and TFA double choc clear at 8%, quite nice too that one. Mostly i do the RY4D at 15% with my mixes except for the licorice one. DX rum goes good with it too. Got some more but i wont bore you all with my Ry recipes.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I've added a bit of random custard juice I had in the cupboard which helps, but any other ideas would be good. Got more to mix with and I'll be damned if I'm wasting it [emoji38]

I've added a bit of random custard juice I had in the cupboard which helps, but any other ideas would be good. Got more to mix with and I'll be damned if I'm wasting it [emoji38]

A dash more vanilla or a breath more caramel perhaps?
Try a splat of salted caramel AND a soupcon of a decent custard to make a really dirty blend, a personal favourite!

Bavarian Cream is also a good bet. Or if you're feeling rather brave, some Banana Cream.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom