What's new

Ripples Recipes

Nutty Vanilla Ice Cream

I absolutely love LB's Vanilla Ice Cream and can see this flavour featuring alot in future recipes.
You'll also see FLV Beer Nuts included which imo seems to add seasoning. Something you dont get from AP.
This has taken a while to ballance the nutty part of this but it now blends in perfectly.

Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream with a slight hint of Caramel seasoned with a perfect dusting of mixed nuts.

20191102_141156.jpg

Toffee Crisp
web_toffee-crisp-cbb-7-pack.jpg

The delicious combination of biscuit, crispy cereal and caramel all covered in chocolate.

This is only possible with Flavourah's Pralines.
Don't believe me then mix it!

20191118_210017.jpg

This looks good, but I think I'd have to sub every flavour. :D

what does the chocolate come from, the pralines?
Yes it's the praline.
It lives it a light milk chocolate leaving the toffee and crisp prominent.
The mallow, fudge, and cheesecake gives it a very slight hint of grainy nougat which although not really in the bar it's self its as if you're half way through chewing a bite.

Monkey Nut Crunch

What do you call a creamy, banana, nutty, biscuit, which is lightly caramelised when all the names have already been used up?
Is it a pie? Not really but what else do you call it?

Ideally I'd like to call it Multicam Crunch because when i think of the name and read the description of the flavour in the review below this is what i hoped i would get straight out of the bottle.

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/mom-pops-concentrates-part-2/

Multicam Crunch is very good but not quite what i wanted on its own.
Once steeped It gives you a really good lightly nutty, mild biscuit and banana base to build the rest of the layers onto.

Adding additional banana allows for the strength of the fruit to remain once the banana from multi has faded.

Using the Multicam Crunch at this low percentage allows additional biscuit and cereal to be stuffed under the banana, nut, and cream to end up with a perfect ballance of flavours.

This recipie needs at least two weeks steep and if you like banana you'll love this.

If you love banana but not really been happy with banana flavoured juices and especially if you've ended up noticing an off note sometimes present with banana you won't be dissapointed with this as its pure clean banana.

20191123_175013.jpg

Edit....... Name Changed

Last edited:
Monkey Crunch Pie

What do you call a creamy, banana, nutty, biscuit, which is lightly caramelised when all the names have already been used up?
Is it a pie? Not really but what else do you call it?

Ideally I'd like to call it Multicam Crunch because when i think of the name and read the description of the flavour in the review below this is what i hoped i would get straight out of the bottle.

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/mom-pops-concentrates-part-2/

Multicam Crunch is very good but not quite what i wanted on its own.
Once sterped It gives you a really good lightly nutty, mild biscuit and banana base to build the rest of the layers onto.

Adding additional banana allows for the strength of the fruit to remain once the banana from multi has faded.

Using the Multicam Crunch at this low percentage allows additional biscuit and cereal to be stuffed under the banana, nut, and cream to end up with a perfect ballance of flavours.

This recipie needs at least two weeks steep and if you like banana you'll love this.

If you love banana but not really been happy with banana flavoured juices and especially if you've ended up noticing an off note sometimes present with banana you won't be dissapointed with this as its pure clean banana.

View attachment 205404
Every time I check in on the thread do you cost me money mate!!! [emoji23][emoji23] Honestly though mate thank you for sharing so many of your recipes so far I've not found a wrong one [emoji4]

Every time I check in on the thread do you cost me money mate!!! [emoji23][emoji23] Honestly though mate thank you for sharing so many of your recipes so far I've not found a wrong one [emoji4]
Thank you.
I'm not so sure on the Coconut ones and think I'll be revisiting them again at some point.
If youre sat waiting for the V5 to steep when its ready put it through some mesh.
Been vaping it on a 0.2ohm Asmodus Viento coil in an original Big Baby Beast all week and it's soo creamy and well worth the wait.

Thank you.
I'm not so sure on the Coconut ones and think I'll be revisiting them again at some point.
If youre sat waiting for the V5 to steep when its ready put it through some mesh.
Been vaping it on a 0.2ohm Asmodus Viento coil in an original Big Baby Beast all week and it's soo creamy and well worth the wait.
See the coconut ones I just cut your % in half because I'm not that much of a fan of coconut and they are still good for me anyways and thanks for the mesh tip mate I usually stay away from mesh as I don't find it anywhere near as good as a set of staples with my juice but I've got a profile in the box of tricks so I'll get it out as soon as the last kids in bed for a play with the V5 I've been trying to resist as a save for my Christmas treat [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom