Innokin
What's new

Ripples Recipes

Hi all ingredients turned up for the Spearmint and Pistachio Ice Cream today. Mixed a 50 ml bottle, running out of bottles now so it looks like i need to vape more bottles empty or buy some more.

Just wait to try it now (the hardest part)

Also had some ingredients turn up for a lime lemonade i found in the E-Liquid Recipes section that i thought i might like so a 50 ml bottle of that mixed as well. :2thumbsup:

Smoore
Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake

Tbh all I've done with this one is make sure it's ballanced.
It might benefit from some refinement at some point but it's very moreish as it is.

It's creamy with the Vanilla filling sat on a Cheesecake biscuit crust.
Few weeks steep and a perfect desert staple.

View attachment 202228

Whats your thoughts on Vape Train Concs seeing as they're from your side of the pond.
Hi mate. After attempts to get info from them on their concentrates are all ignored ill assume they are loaded with the stuff I avoid and they are just too non caring about potential customers concerns to bother with manners to reply.
I have no desire to give them one cent of my money as a result.

Vape Green
20191028_174258.jpg
Pear 'n Share

A lightly spiced Pear supported by peach notes and joined up together with the creams.

View attachment 202606

Last edited:
Beer Snax

Theres not enough non tobacco savoury vapes out there so here's a perfecty ballanced mtl accompaniment to a session on the beer.

Comes through as a lightly salted nutty pretzel.
Not enough sweetness to notice but just enough to stop it from being a completely savoury vape.

20191013_162330.jpg

Innokin
I've been testing it after a few days then last time i waited a week and it was still a little light on the filling hence the revision.
The LorAnne Cheesecake and mozzarella need a little longer so I'd say if you can wait two weeks then even better.

@Banjostring have you tried the tinned custard yet?
You were going to use CAP V1 instead of the Molinberry so I'm wondering if it's turning out okay?
I've been dipping in every now and again and i think it's bob on and don't see how it can get any closer.
I finally got round to trying the tinned custard. It's nice, really smooth although I've added a little bit of French vanilla to give it a little more flavour.

AcmeFog
It's the 23 October

20191023_110737.jpg

That means my Vanilla Custard V3 has been steeped for a month, and Lemon and Lime Cheesecake for 2 weeks about.
Both taste good but for me the custard will benefit for a bit longer . I'm a bit funny with custard, even Prime Vapes custard taste better for me after about 6 weeks.
Thanks for the recipes @StrawberryRipple I am very pleased with the results. :2thumbsup:

It's the 23 October

View attachment 203087
That means my Vanilla Custard V3 has been steeped for a month, and Lemon and Lime Cheesecake for 2 weeks about.
Both taste good but for me the custard will benefit for a bit longer . I'm a bit funny with custard, even Prime Vapes custard taste better for me after about 6 weeks.
Thanks for the recipes @StrawberryRipple I am very pleased with the results. :2thumbsup:
Glad you are liking them.
I've got some V3 about 9 months steeped and its still great.

Elux
Following on from the Bar Snax in post 65 I've been messing with the percentages etc and found it lends to a pretty good base to introduce slightly sweeter additions.
I've replaced the peanut butter cookies for 5% FLV Maple Bar in one version and 5% LB Vanilla Ice Cream in another bothe for mtl vapes and both work very well.

I've then moved on to adapting them for dtl but the overall percentages of the nutty flavours were too high.

Back
Top Bottom