What's new

Ripples Recipes

20210327_171014.jpg

Going to work through my ever growing list of unfinished recipies so this one is not funny at all it's just very pleasant.

20210407_222150.jpg

Thanks @StrawberryRipple that sounds really really nice. I’ve always completely failed on my coconut mixes, just can’t get the balance right.
Know what you mean.
There's a couple of questionable ones earlier in this thread that I'm not all that proud of.
This one though imo is on the money.
If you do mix it up I'd be interested in another persons thoughts as it's not been tested on anyone else other than me so far.

Know what you mean.
There's a couple of questionable ones earlier in this thread that I'm not all that proud of.
This one though imo is on the money.
If you do mix it up I'd be interested in another persons thoughts as it's not been tested on anyone else other than me so far.

I’d need to get some banana purée to mix it as I don’t have any (and have never tried it). I’ve always struggled to get coconut to ‘blend in’ properly.

I’d need to get some banana purée to mix it as I don’t have any (and have never tried it). I’ve always struggled to get coconut to ‘blend in’ properly.
You might need to end up at Amazon for that one i don't think theres a rebranded version but its worth it as its a very very good banana imo.

Not that big on fruity vapes so this one has been made with that in mind.
It's fruity like a fruit salad chew but blends together like a smooth but rich tropical fruit cocktail.
Perfectly sweet yet juicy and refreshing at the same time.

20210416_231735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom