What's new

Ripples Recipes

If i remember correctly the original was a wee bit of clogger but it tasted good.
A week or so for this one.
I've tweaked it since with 0.5% chemnovatic Peanut and its good.
Can't link it cos its nnot public.

Screenshot_20200831-222455_Chrome.jpg

Dark Matter - MTL

I've found mtl juices harder to construct than dtl but seeing as I'm vaping this way more often these days I've been persisting cos I'm not paying a fiver for 10ml of juice.

I'm finally getting there through a hell of a lot more trial and error so will start putting up more MTL recipes as and when I'm happy with them.

It might be controversial to include the original name for this and tbh there might not be much need for it as there's probably many good versions of it out there but it's one I've wanted to nail for a while so here it is.

Screenshot_20200920-123313_Chrome.jpg

Not been doing much lately as trying to vape my way throught the ridiculous amount I've ended up with but this has come about by accident from something i was working on.
Tastes exactly as the title suggests and it's very good if i say so myself.
The lime is a background note and just before it gets citrusy but enough so you know it's there.
Best described as a thick Lime & Coconut Cheesecake Smoothie.

20201124_183007.jpg

20201206_152926.jpg
Cupcake World Madness
Needs a couple of weeks steep at least.

Last edited:
Some fabulous looking mixes here. Thank you @StrawberryRipple

I’m going to give the lime and coconut cheesecake a try. The only ingredient I haven’t got is green joy. So I’ll stick an order in for some and I’ll give this a bash. Don’t suppose you’ve got a trusted recipe for blackcurrant/blackberry cheesecake? I’m struggling to get it right

Some fabulous looking mixes here. Thank you @StrawberryRipple

I’m going to give the lime and coconut cheesecake a try. The only ingredient I haven’t got is green joy. So I’ll stick an order in for some and I’ll give this a bash. Don’t suppose you’ve got a trusted recipe for blackcurrant/blackberry cheesecake? I’m struggling to get it right
Not blackcurrant specifically but if you use my cheesecake base and add 1% 1.5% or 2% of inawera blackcurrant and test each and see which strength suits you.
The cheesecake base should be on here or if not search elr for username "Display Name" you'll find it there.

Back
Top Bottom