What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ripples Recipes

@StrawberryRipple what does the Cherry taste like in this recipe ?
upload_2020-3-7_23-11-12.png

Struggling with google!

What concentrate is TAC short for?

Also what’s the 5 CCW flavours would you recommend getting?
Yes the Alchemists Cupboard natural range.

CCW flavours
1) Cream
2) Devon Cream
3) Banana Puree
4) Rasberry
5) Old English Toffee

I mean is it a sweet cherry as i heard that cherry is hard to replicate in flavouring.
The reason i ask is i had black cherry from F/arts and i never liked it, it was nothing
like cherries that i have eaten.
Sorry i did wonder but couldn't be bothered to write peace and war describing it just in case.

It's the only Cherry that i keep buying and I've tried most of the cherries out there.
This is not sweet nor tart, well ballanced, and very true to form.
All Cherry flavourings fade but this one seems to fade less and slower than all the others I've tried.
If you're looking for a Cherry I'd highly recommend this one.

Sorry i did wonder but couldn't be bothered to write peace and war describing it just in case.

It's the only Cherry that i keep buying and I've tried most of the cherries out there.
This is not sweet nor tart, well ballanced, and very true to form.
All Cherry flavourings fade but this one seems to fade less and slower than all the others I've tried.
If you're looking for a Cherry I'd highly recommend this one.

Sounds perfect as i have been looking for a good cherry for ages.

So I've gone back to Coconut and like the Oasis i can see a few variations of this coming soon.

It's taken me a while to get a ballance of Coconut and Cream that I'm really happy with.
It's then taken as long again to get the lime in there at just the right amount so it's a hint and not a dominant flavour.

20200320_190333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom