What's new

Ripples Recipes

Quite telling that one of the comments said "This is an amazing recipe full credit to you diy vapour this is a 5 stars from me better than thinking out clouds screwball"

Looks like the only flavour I'm struggling to source in the UK is the Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy.

Well, that little lot just cost me £14.67, lets hope it's as good as a tenners worth of premade.

My missing ingredients (read forgot to order) turned up today along with the ingredients for Banana Milkshake. Thanks to Chef's for fast delivery. Let the mixing begin.

Be interested in your thoughts.
Never know you might like it that much to decide to add a red currant and hibiscus to your naturals range ;)

Edit... Hibiscus fruit mind not the flower.

Yeah I'll let you know, i find the natural range require a longer steep than synthetic fruit flavours. I'd say a 2-3 week steep on it?! but first impressions are good with it.
Yeah maybe we need to get those sorted so its a full on Natural mix.

Yeah I'll let you know, i find the natural range require a longer steep than synthetic fruit flavours. I'd say a 2-3 week steep on it?! but first impressions are good with it.
Yeah maybe we need to get those sorted so its a full on Natural mix.
I've been vaping a Cherry forward version today that I mixed up last night and apart from being a little dry it's very good off the shake.
Fruits really don't need long at all to come together so long as they're mixed properly in the first place.
Some fruits fade over time with my experience of Cherry being the worst culprit of them all.
The version that went out for testing was 7 days steeped which is plenty long enough imo.

Blueberry Forward

Screenshot_20200307-115552_Chrome.jpg

Blackcurrant Forward

Screenshot_20200307-115537_Chrome.jpg

Plum Forward

Screenshot_20200307-115521_Chrome.jpg

Rasberry Forward

Screenshot_20200307-115504_Chrome.jpg

Cherry Forward

Screenshot_20200307-115448_Chrome.jpg

Hey you trying to bankrupt me. That is a few variations and i will like them all, I just don't know which to do first. :2thumbsup:

Struggling with google!

What concentrate is TAC short for?

Also what’s the 5 CCW flavours would you recommend getting?

Back
Top Bottom