What's new

Ripples Recipes

Vanilla Ice Cream V3

This one tastes thick due to the Italian Cream and needs a longer steep than the original but it's worth it.
28 days minimum.......

20200216_170154.jpg

Banana Milk Shake - Slight edit

This one has been in the making for quite a while now and had to revisit it many times.
Got stumped with the FLV Milk but knew it was needed in there but it was too strong.
I knew if i lowered it too much it would get lost then it dawned on me to cut through it.
This is where the FLV Banana comes in and come in it does with a bang.
FLV Banana is exceptionally good for a banana with no off notes at all and cuts through the FLV Milk perfectly.

Dont sub anything and you'll get a full in your face Crusha Banana Milk Shake.

Screenshot_20200219-064748_Chrome.jpg

@memzey

Last edited:
That sounds yummy. I can definitely see myself making some of that! Just finished 50mls of the custard donut and have about 30 of the v5 left.

I started them on Friday :hmm:

Batches. The future is making liquid in batches :D

Vanilla Ice Cream V3

This one tastes thick due to the Italian Cream and needs a longer steep than the original but it's worth it.
28 days minimum.......

View attachment 211397
Banana Milk Shake

This one has been in the making for quite a while now and had to revisit it many times.
Got stumped with the FLV Milk but knew it was needed in there but it was too strong.
I knew if i lowered it too much it would get lost then it dawned on me to cut through it.
This is where the FLV Banana comes in and come in it does with a bang.
FLV Banana is exceptionally good for a banana with no off notes at all and cuts through the FLV Milk perfectly.

Dont sub anything and you'll get a full in your face Crusha Banana Milk Shake.

View attachment 211399

@memzey

I might have to go against my principles (dont like to go above 10%) as these look very very tempting :2thumbsup:

The Molinberry Legendary Custard is that good then? It's quite pricey.
If you're a custard fan it's definitely worth considering.
It's got it's own distinct merits like all the other good ones.
Nothing beats FA Custard Premium for me atm though.

Back
Top Bottom