What's new

Ripples Recipes

Thanks for posting these up I’ll give some a try out next week when I’m home.

Just totted up my concentrates and I’ve got 193 bottles here!!!! Typically I’m missing the one or two I really need! Payday tomorrow so I’ll grab a few I’m missing.

What’s the score with cupcake world concentrates, are they all safe to use or only a few suitable for eliquid?

Thanks for posting these up I’ll give some a try out next week when I’m home.

Just totted up my concentrates and I’ve got 193 bottles here!!!! Typically I’m missing the one or two I really need! Payday tomorrow so I’ll grab a few I’m missing.

What’s the score with cupcake world concentrates, are they all safe to use or only a few suitable for eliquid?
Any in the recipies I've posted are fine but research and avoid any containing sugars or oils.

The cupcake world website is back up, looks like its been taken over by someone. Anyway, at the bottom of each page there's a disclaimer and list of flavours that contain (what they consider) dodgy stuff like this:

"Our flavourings are ideal for DIY e-liquids, beers, spirits & other beverages, cakes, toppings, ice cream, desserts, yoghurts and all baked goods and being sin and points free are ideal to add flavour to all of your diet recipes such as adding to fat free quark to make a tasty diet topping.

When vaping any brand of flavouring oil based flavours must be avoided, within our range of flavours shown above the following flavours contain oil

Fruit Flavourings that contain Mono-Propylene Glycol, Ethanol and Flavourings
Cranberry & Orange
Tangerine

Fruit Flavourings that contain Oil, Ethanol and Flavourings
Lemon (contains oil)
Lime
Mandarin (contains oil)
Orange
St Clements (contains oil)

Fruit Flavourings that contain Mono-Propylene Glycol, Oil, Ethanol and Flavourings
Lemon Lime (contains oil)
Orange & Cranberry Twist"

https://www.flavour-world.co.uk/list-of-flavourings-food-and-beverage

Vanilla Ice Cream
Very creamy, packed with vanilla, and full flavoured as usual.
2 week steep!

20200201_224142.jpg

Glad you are liking them.
I've got some V3 about 9 months steeped and its still great.

Over 4 months now and this V3 Custard just keeps getting better and better. I just can't leave it alone. I have it in a DR RTA , 0.4 ohms and 48w, so glad i made 300 ml of it. Thanks

@Banjostring i take my hat off to you fella thanks for the 50ml of @StrawberryRipple tinned custard i fucking love this stuff its the dogs nuts mate its actually like dipping your finger in the custard powder and licking it off 10/10 for sure need to try more of his recipes 100%:2thumbsup::2thumbsup: thanks again bud

I think Strawberry Ripple is up there with some of the top mixers, from what i have tasted, imo and i will now have to make some of the tinned custard BigCloud. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom