What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Returning to mixing recommendations wanted :)

You're right, it's very overwhelming. Just choosing where to buy from with their various discount codes, which brands, which size etc.

If you have the time and the patience then DIY can be worthwhile, but it can also be disheartening as you will produce a lot of shit.

^^ 200% agree with this ^^

I know in previous hobbies/interests I got carried away and well overboard in the past
I spent a bit of time researching and deciding what I knew I liked already
(ex-smoker, tobacco maybe a bit sweet-ish = RY4 to start off with)
only coz a few s/hand tanks seemed to have a taint which I guessed was Heisenberg
(which it was, as it is a popular flavour too)
So went from 8% RY4, adding or replacing with a gradual mix of RY/Heisenberg to get 50/50 still at subtle 8%

I know I'm not going to go nutz - my wallet can't handle it and don't want gallons of shit laying around either

Last batch, I made a 200ml ADV RYsenberg with a 10ml bottle of 88Vape Fusion (6mg)
Fucking hell that Fusion is shit on its own - OMG how the fuck anybody can vape that
it is supposed to be grape with aniseed & menthol, but fuck me that turns the grape into blackcurrant on crack
On its own that Fusion is like vaping a Blackcurrant Strepsil - it is fucking minging ffs
but as a tiny tiny tiny addition to my ADV, it livens it up a bit from same day in day out DIY juice

Then I go back to my ADV for a while until I get bored, still works for me
but I know it is too easy to get carried away mixing up your own crap

go easy and stick to simple 2 or 3 flavour juices, add a bit more later maybe but keep it under control

Don't be put off from DIY, it can be very rewarding and like a lot of things, it depends on what you're prepared put into it.

Back
Top Bottom