What's new

Rescue mission!

Put 5ml of it with 5ml vg/pg and taste it, that will tell you if it’s worth doing the lot without too much waste.

Definitely try this. If I was making it I would have halved the percentages so it's definitely overflavouring. 8% lychee must be rank lol

Definitely try this. If I was making it I would have halved the percentages so it's definitely overflavouring. 8% lychee must be rank lol
Rank is an understatement, I've never licked a sweaty arm pit but I'm pretty sure I know how that would taste now! Thing is, I like the smell of the concentrate and it tastes like it smells but just way too much. I'll give it a bash later, saves throwing out the contaminated coil too!

Too much concentrate never tastes good. It’s best always to start low especially with FA. Most of them are good at less than 5%.

FA Lychee is actually rather nice but 8% is way too high, looking back i used it at 3-4 %. that high you are likely getting floral notes from it.

Dilute it down 2 to 1 and give that a try, that should be alot better, then try add in a half percent koolada (goes really well with lychee). it should be rather vapeable.

the champagne diluted comes to around 2% which is spot on, I usually use it around 1.5% so migh give a nice bend to the lychee.

I made a strawberry and banana one that tasted like old sweaty socks, some liquids just belong in the bin, there is no saving them.

Back
Top Bottom