What's new

Rescue mission!

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Evening all,

I think I've accidentally made a liquid that tastes like I've done a Guinnes fart in it and then steeped it through socks I've worn for 3 months.

It's 8% flavor arts Lychee and 4% flavour arts champagne, in theory I thought it would be good but, I honestly can't describe the level of rank this is. Honestly, if anyone can vape this, they need to be investigated by some organisation of some sort.

Stupidly I done 200 ml at 80/20 without a tester, was thinking of just adding enough mint flavour to take it to 70/30. I have Capella cool mint and thinking if I add 20ml of that, it might overpower the "farty feet" flavour and make it usable, even if I only use it as a lat option?

Would you try and rescue it, or just flush it away and write it off to an act of stupidity, or as we say in sweaty sock land "bawbagerry"?

Cheers

Down the sink and don't make more than 25ml of any juice you don't know will be good.

On the bright side, VG should clear the Ubend so saved a few quid on Dr magic or whatever you call it!

It's going, I was sorting out concentrates last night and it's the Lychee. Had bought 11 concentrates and it's the only one I didn't like so that's not bad. Lesson learned though, won't do another without doing a tester.

That sounds like too much concentrate. Try diluting it by half, I bet it tastes better.

That sounds like too much concentrate. Try diluting it by half, I bet it tastes better.
Most of the other ones I got had recommended percentages for being a full mix or part of a recipe. I used to get Zap Lychee lemonade and the flavour was strong in that. I do have plentr of vg and pg so it might not be doomed after all then! Thanks, if I do try fixing it I'll let you know how it goes!

Most of the other ones I got had recommended percentages for being a full mix or part of a recipe. I used to get Zap Lychee lemonade and the flavour was strong in that. I do have plentr of vg and pg so it might not be doomed after all then! Thanks, if I do try fixing it I'll let you know how it goes!

Put 5ml of it with 5ml vg/pg and taste it, that will tell you if it’s worth doing the lot without too much waste.

Put 5ml of it with 5ml vg/pg and taste it, that will tell you if it’s worth doing the lot without too much waste.
Every other one I done a 10ml test with and they all turned out good. When I was doing the bigger bottles of them I just decided to make this a the last minute. Won' be doing that again!

Back
Top Bottom