What's new

Recommendations for a Noob

Sponge Lindsay

Postman
I've finally accumulated most of the bits and pieces I need to begin making my own juice..
I've read endless writings on the DIY process and whatnot

The only thing that I can't decide is to use concertrates or one shots?

Beginner recipes would be appreciated if anyone has some to suggest - I primarily prefer to vape mixed fruits (Strawberry especially) but something zingy

- May The Vape Be With You

I use one shots pretty much most of the time now, mainly down to time constraints. I'm fairly lucky in that thee-cigshop is on the corner of my road and they do a fair collection of good recipes from a fb group in their mixology concentrates. One shots are also good when starting out as they are all pretty good tried and tested recipes so less experimentation and little or now waste, mixing your own flavours can create a fair amount of unvapable juice whilst you perfect a recipe. I would recommend it at least when starting out as tipping juice can be discouraging. There are plenty of recipes online though, both here and other sites. Good luck
Ooooooh, pm incoming.

I use one shots pretty much most of the time now, mainly down to time constraints. I'm fairly lucky in that thee-cigshop is on the corner of my road and they do a fair collection of good recipes from a fb group in their mixology concentrates. One shots are also good when starting out as they are all pretty good tried and tested recipes so less experimentation and little or now waste, mixing your own flavours can create a fair amount of unvapable juice whilst you perfect a recipe. I would recommend it at least when starting out as tipping juice can be discouraging. There are plenty of recipes online though, both here and other sites. Good luck
Ooooooh, pm incoming.

Thanks Pal!

Would you recommend using thee-cigshop for buying some one shots then?

Less waste is definitely a plus. Until I've fully settled in this job I'll be mixing on a budget haha

I appreciate the pm! I'll be giving it a good read through :thankssign:

Monky farts is a nice strawberry with a tiny hint of nana, would benefit from a bit of cream or butter cream (just a few drops) shake it, leave it for a few weeks then vape it.

I am nearly through 100ml of strawberry and cream but i cannot think which brand it was. Took about 4 or 5 weeks for it to settle into a nice vape.

I am currently mixing up single flavours (strawberry & cream, banana nut bread, banana & cream, greek yoghut were mixed earlier and will be tried tomorrow) and posting my thoughts (today was raspberry ripple, candy floss) on them to help new mixers decide.

Back
Top Bottom