What's new

recipe theft

Interesting topic. I see no mention on here (haven't checked elsewhere) about the issue of intellectual copyright. Morality even ethics won't apply to business but copyright theft is another thing altogether.
Publishing a picture or a piece of writing (prose poetry whatever) automatically keeps the intellectual property rights with the owner/creator. However, every country applies copyright regulation in differing ways. Not sure about recipes, though, whether for food or e-juice. Problem with "publishing" anything online is it goes global and if someone in a country which is not a signatory member of a specific copyright convention then they can (and usually do) create copies freely.
Perhaps someone from the juice business on here could elaborate on the copyright issue?

Can I just add that we never for a second claimed for the recipe to be our own! Never have done and never would do either!

Regardless of this fact, I'm having an emergency meeting with the director, later on, today, to get this issue resolved. Been going on for 3 days now and to be honest, it's not helping anyone just going back and forth on ELR, POTV, FaceBook, Twitter and the like. I thank @junglist for seeing both sides of the story/argument and to somewhat break it down, and also see the contradictory statements that have been seemingly ignored by some.

I look forward to working with POTV and the forum members that choose to support or like what we do. As much as some see us as "A shower of thieving c***s" or "S**t on my shoe that needs to be killed off" we are good guys, we do a lot for the vaping communities in the United Kingdom and will continue to do so. To the others that dislike what we do, then I respect your opinion on that. World would be a boring place if we all had the same opinions.

What I will respectfully ask, is for the people that are NOT happy with Flavour Boss and are on the FlavourBoss Facebook group, you are free to leave at any point. I think you will agree with the fact that this is just fuelling the fire between both sides for no reason. Wayne has been in the group for months, and to be honest, could and should have been dealt with months ago. I'm sure he will be a continued member of the group in Flavour Boss in the future, should he wish to "check up" to see what is going on.

However, (G) am trying my upmost to fix this. Wayne was appreciative of me doing so last night. Website has now been updated accordingly, and will be discussed later on today before I try and get a break from the drama to have a pint....or 10!

Have a good weekend, folks! If you've got anything to say to me personally or about Flavour Boss, please feel free to message me or leave it here and I will get back to it when I have time.

Thank You,

#teamboss

-Hands up.

I cocked up, wrong group. All is gravy, apologises to FB.

Other than that, I have no opinion on the FB vs DoD.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Hello, @Huggett

I said in my reply to @tobywonkanobi "I presume your on DIYorDIE side" He responded to that appropriately. Apologies to him that it came across rude. It's been a manic few days.

You, however, I haven't seen in Flavour Boss.

I will provide screenshots of the admin activity if you would like to confirm who you are. Presuming that you are ********** on facebook.

I can't see your name there. Nor in the members list or in the blocked list. It's also not showing you at all anywhere on Flavour Boss.

Attachments

• 2016-11-12 (1).png
    2016-11-12 (1).png
    175.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 2016-11-12 (2).png
    2016-11-12 (2).png
    178.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 2016-11-12 (3).png
    2016-11-12 (3).png
    181.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2016-11-12 (4).png
    2016-11-12 (4).png
    204 KB · Views: 87
  • 2016-11-12.png
    2016-11-12.png
    177 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
You also told himself to remove himself if so.

I replied stating he was purely a mod on POTV & sits on the fence.

However I've been removed, no issues. I'm not bothered, however seems a tad overkill for simply stating his only interest in that single comment thread was POTV.

-Peace&Love

You haven't been removed from Flavour boss and the above proves it. Your comments were on UK Homebrew Info (18+) are you getting mixed up with the groups?

Toby stated his position after what I said. He's still in the group.

I'm getting it at all angles at the moment, and I humbly apologise to @tobywonkanobi for coming across rude.

However, I reiterate my position that you were not kicked/banned/booted/thrown out the window at Flavour Boss.

You haven't been removed from Flavour boss and the above proves it. Your comments were on UK Homebrew Info (18+) are you getting mixed up with the groups?

Toby stated his position after what I said. He's still in the group.

I'm getting it at all angles at the moment, and I humbly apologise to @tobywonkanobi for coming across rude.

However, I reiterate my position that you were not kicked/banned/booted/thrown out the window at Flavour Boss.

That may be the case actually, could have swore I was on the FB group.

For which, I hold my hands up and apologise mate.

I'd appreciate it however if you'd remove my personal data from the previous post. Ie my Facebook name/profile.

That may be the case actually, could have swore I was on the FB group.

For which, I hold my hands up and apologise mate.

I'd appreciate it however if you'd remove my personal data from the previous post. Ie my Facebook name/profile.

No problem pal, taken it out :)

Back
Top Bottom