What's new

Recipe mega thread

Knocked up a couple off of here.
Unicorn milk v3
Ambrosia but used vanilla bean icecream instead of cupcake.
And claim your throne.

Even after just 2 days the unicorn milk tastes amazing cant wait for the steeped product.
Find this nicer vaped allmost straight away rather than steeping.The strawberry gets slightly lost after steeping.still there but not as strong

What's the unicorn milk like on the mega thread like? Anyone tried it?

I made the v3 that was the so called leaked version then only to find out later it was a fake.
I also made another version of it by a recommendation from another member on here and honestly both were nothing great. I let them steep for 2 months and it was dissapointing.

Also which Mothers Milky Strawberry Custard version is the best? So far I've only been making V3 with TPA strawberry ripe and been liking it. I know there are 6 versions of this but never made the others. Has anyone else tried them out or all of them? Which is the best?

Thanks

I like the v3 but I have been adding the strawberry later in the steep as has been suggested

what about the Mothers Milky Strawberry Custard, have you tried any of the other versions other than the v3?
Would really like to know which version is the most popular amongst folk on here.

Cheers

I have made the sucker punch love that also made up some deadly sin which is another good vape

I have a recipe that I made, if anyone wants to try.

I call it Ice Dragon:
Dragonfruit TPA @ 12%
Blue Ice FW @ 3%

The blue ice doesn't seem like a very popular concentrate, I do however recommend it. It's similar to Koolada for that fresh menthol feel without the mint, with a touch of blueberry. It goes really well with the dragonfruit.
Definitely worth a go if you like menthol vapes.

What is the difference between stevia and sweetener?.

I thought stevia was a sweetener :confused:

Back
Top Bottom