What's new

Recipe mega thread

Awesome thread and a great resource. There are so many crap recipes about... Good to have a list of decent ones.. ;)

Just mixed up the Monster Melons recipe , good grief that's a cracking vape even without steeping ! Interesting to see how she tastes after she matures .

Mixed up the moms milk v2. Very nice it is too. Missed the decimal in front of the Orange cream and pear so mixed them at 2% instead of .2 still very nice.

Got all the ingredients now to make the Claim Your Throne clone so will be mixing that up tomorrow. Great thread. :)

Thanks again for thread ive just ordered a load of flavours £80 lol so will have a mix of a few of these recipes the weekend

:18: the cost soon adds up when you see recipes asking for 0.5% this, 0.2% of that! (but at least if you end up liking it, you got a huge bottle of juice for cheap!

Just mixed up the Monster Melons recipe , good grief that's a cracking vape even without steeping ! Interesting to see how she tastes after she matures .

I found the same thing with the Sucker Punch, those fruity liquids are really good right out the gate and only get better.

Most custards yo really have to use will power and leave for a week+

Mixed up the moms milk v2. Very nice it is too. Missed the decimal in front of the Orange cream and pear so mixed them at 2% instead of .2 still very nice.

Will just be extra fruity, the pear really makes the Mothers Milk IMHO

Got all the ingredients now to make the Claim Your Throne clone so will be mixing that up tomorrow. Great thread. :)

That's a real sweet treat, had a cheeky drip of it right after mixing and it was really good, going to give it a little longer to steep as its got that Vanilla Custard in it.

@peps1 I'm actually in two minds which clone recipe to go for. Since this is another variant I found elsewhere and I might end up making both versions:

Brown Sugar 0.3ml (3%)
Vanilla Custard 0.4ml(4%)
Sweet Cream 0.6ml (6%)
Butterscotch 1.2ml(12%)
Red Oak 0.25ml (2%) (This is optional according to the sources I read)

@peps1 I'm actually in two minds which clone recipe to go for. Since this is another variant I found elsewhere and I might end up making both versions

Not got any Red Oak, so would love to hear how it comes out if you make both!

Not got any Red Oak, so would love to hear how it comes out if you make both!

I'll let you know for sure in about 3 weeks when it steeps. I might as well make both, what the hell its all fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom