What's new

Recipe mega thread

The Sucker Punch is really nice straight out of a couple of hours in the water bath, Really close to the original, but think its could be missing a tinny bit of strawberry, but will see how it is after a couple of weeks.

SUICIDE BUNNY
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Dragonfruit (TPA) 14%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4%

Will report back on the mass of custards iv mixed up in a fortnight.
i will be ordering the flavours to give this one ago.
once again this is a great thread.

rob

If I could add a thousand likes to this it would not be enough! To the lab I go!

Here is a updated one for the same person. looks like thay knocked the Absinthe right down, and added some FlavorArt Gin.

Wont add it to the main list till its verified, but hope it helps you out, and let me know if its good!

Absinthe (TPA) 1.5%
Black Currant (TPA) 9%
GIN (FlavorArt) 3%
Lime (Atmos Lab) 5%
Menthol (TPA) 0.5%
Mint (Atmos Lab) 5%
Spearmint (Compact) 2%

Last edited:
i will be ordering the flavours to give this one ago.
once again this is a great thread.

rob

Let me know how you get on!

I'm vaping that recipe right now :)

(could be worth doing a second bottle with say ~1% strawberry added, as there is a really subtle fruit note missing, but its so near as is)

@peps1 lets me know how those recipes turn out, the ones you mixed please mate.

peps1 one of my friends sent me this one today, he says it's really good but i haven't tested it yet.

Elysian Elixirs - Artemis (clone)

TPA - Ripe Strawberry (7%)
FA - Lychee (3.5%)
TPA - Honeysuckle (2%)
FA - Pear (0.5%)

Last edited:
Great Post. I can vouch for 4 of the recipes in here and have been making them for a while now. Always got them steeping so as not to run out.

Dragons Blood
Nana Cream v3 - has to be made with Loran Banana Cream
Nanner Bear
Polar Bear.

peps1 one of my friends sent me this one today, he says it's really good but i haven't tested it yet.

Elysian Elixirs - Artemis (clone)

TPA - Ripe Strawberry (7%)
FA - Lychee (3.5%)
TPA - Honeysuckle (2%)
FA - Pear (0.5%)

Excellent, will get it added.

Great Post. I can vouch for 4 of the recipes in here and have been making them for a while now. Always got them steeping so as not to run out.

Dragons Blood
Nana Cream v3 - has to be made with Loran Banana Cream
Nanner Bear
Polar Bear.

Thanks welshyokel

Think I'm going to start a colour code system for ones that have been confirmed good my members.

Back
Top Bottom