What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recipe mega thread

Great thread as i am new to diy mixing this is going to help a lot :clapping:

The Sucker Punch is really nice straight out of a couple of hours in the water bath, Really close to the original, but think its could be missing a tinny bit of strawberry, but will see how it is after a couple of weeks.

removed at request of Manufacturer

Last edited by a moderator:
Added today:

Heisenberg - Vampire Vape
***Removed By Request ***
Milk & Honey - Cosmic Fog
Shocker – Cosmic Fog
Madrina v2 - Suicide Bunny
The Hatter - The Vaping Rabbit
BOUND BY THE CROWN - KING'S CROWN
Mom's Pineapple Cake – EpiClouds
Castle Long v2 - Five Pawns

Last edited by a moderator:
once again thanks for your work peps1 this post is really helping me with some new stuff to vape on as i was getting bored with my own recipes.

once again thanks for your work peps1 this post is really helping me with some new stuff to vape on as i was getting bored with my own recipes.

No problem mate, happy to have a chance to give back.

I'm only posting recipes that have at the least been confirmed by multiple people, rather then just grabbing random ones I find.....so they should all be at the least near to the originals.

This is brilliant! Spot on for the DIYer. Any chance of adding Gin's Addiction?

This is brilliant! Spot on for the DIYer. Any chance of adding Gin's Addiction?

Halcyon Haze Gins Addiction
9% absinthe
7% black currents
3% lemon
2% peppermint
.5% menthol

Will hunt round to see if there are any more with feedback and the brands of contrarians used from people who have made it, but it looks like it could be good.
;)

Back
Top Bottom