What's new

Recipe help/ ready steady cook

right i wanna whip up a bottle of juice before i go in holiday, to take on holiday, but have lost all imagination and limited for flavours and no time to order some more.
Iv got some;
Inawera: blackcurrent, blackforest mint, eucalyptus & mint, wild strawberry.

FA: peach, white peach

Driphacks: pineapple, sour apple, menthol, grapefruit

Could anyone think of a gorgeous recipe i could make out of that?

right i wanna whip up a bottle of juice before i go in holiday, to take on holiday, but have lost all imagination and limited for flavours and no time to order some more.
Iv got some;

Inawera blackcurrent @ 5% with the driphacks sour apple @ around 25% less than what it recommends.
Apple and blackcurrant Mmmmmmmm

I would go for.....

wild strawberry 8%
peach 6%
grapefruit 4%
eucalyptus & mint 2%

Regards badboybez

Inawera blackcurrent @ 5% with the driphacks sour apple @ around 25% less than what it recommends.
Apple and blackcurrant Mmmmmmmm
Did actually try that a few week ago, couldnt taste any of the apple, so added about .5ml extra (50ml bottle) and now apple is all i can taste lol.
Im just leaving that one to steep for Abit n see what happens.

Iv got some;

I don't know about gorgeous because our tastes clearly differ, but I would make the following:

4% Peach
4% Pineapple
0.5% Wild Strawberry

@Ment is right the wild strawberry is extremely strong.

FA white peach is also very strong, I find at more than a % or two it’s far too strong and tastes like perfume. I use it at less than 1% and it’s still prominent.

Usualy strawberry is one of the weakest flavours to come through in my experiences.

Agreed, but fortunately, having some experience with INW flavours I was cautious and started at 1%.

It actually tastes more like cherry than strawberry so I've got some steeping to see if it improves.

Agreed, but fortunately, having some experience with INW flavours I was cautious and started at 1%.

It actually tastes more like cherry than strawberry so I've got some steeping to see if it improves.

Must admit I do prefer strong flavours.

Back
Top Bottom