What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recipe Help Please

Jed

Hi everyone this is my first ever post i was just looking for some help, i've been DIY'ing my own juice
for a couple of months now but in all honesty i'm not very good at mixing and creating new recipes,
they all seem to come out tasting like c**p, so i have just placed a new order of concentrates from
DarkStarVapour these are the concentrates i have ordered:

• KIWI (DOUBLE) - FLAVOR APPRENTICE 30ML

• LEMON II - FLAVOR APPRENTICE 30ML
  • TUTTI-FRUTTI - FLAVOR APPRENTICE 30ML
  • WATERMELON - FLAVOR APPRENTICE 30ML
  • KEY LIME - FLAVOR APPRENTICE 30ML
So my question is Could anybody come up with a good recipe for me I would be most grateful. =)
I like my juice with 80%VG , 20%PG and 3mg of Nicotine

Many thanks and happy Vaping!!!

Hi mate. But what else do you have that'd go well with some of those? Cookies, cream, cake, lemonade etc?

You've not much to work with tbh but try 10% watermelon and 2% kiwi for a basic watermelon with a bit of tartness. Needs a couple of days steeping cause it's a little harsh. Was one of the first ones I made that wasn't horrible. I've adapted it now with lots of other stuff to make it how I like it but that was a starting point for me.

Hi mate. But what else do you have that'd go well with some of those? Cookies, cream, cake, lemonade etc?
what flavor would you recomend to go with the ones i have then, i also have a blue raspberry and a black cherry but nothing like the ones you have suggested thanks =)

You've not much to work with tbh but try 10% watermelon and 2% kiwi for a basic watermelon with a bit of tartness. Needs a couple of days steeping cause it's a little harsh. Was one of the first ones I made that wasn't horrible. I've adapted it now with lots of other stuff to make it how I like it but that was a starting point for me.
thank you dude, ill try it out i think i need more of a base to work off i think, seems to be where im going wrong

thank you dude, ill try it out i think i need more of a base to work off i think, seems to be where im going wrong

No bother mate. I'm still very much a beginner myself. Only started 3 months ago and I still mainly mix fruit. I just do ton of reading about flavours. Best advice I had on here is to go to e-liquid recipes website and mix up a few on there first to get an idea of what goes well. You can also type your flavours into Google and find a link to that site which has mixing averages and notes on each flavour. So if you type tfa Watermelon and click on the elr link that comes up you can see notes on it, what goes with it and even recipes including it. Not all the recipes are greats click on the rating to order it by the most popular ones.

Also read a lot on here. Lot of knowledgeable folks post.

No bother mate. I'm still very much a beginner myself. Only started 3 months ago and I still mainly mix fruit. I just do ton of reading about flavours. Best advice I had on here is to go to e-liquid recipes website and mix up a few on there first to get an idea of what goes well. You can also type your flavours into Google and find a link to that site which has mixing averages and notes on each flavour. So if you type tfa Watermelon and click on the elr link that comes up you can see notes on it, what goes with it and even recipes including it. Not all the recipes are greats click on the rating to order it by the most popular ones.

Also read a lot on here. Lot of knowledgeable folks post.
Cheers dude great advice, checked the site out its pretty good, thanks for the help man! =)

Back
Top Bottom