What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Real Flavours

Gitchy

Achiever
Had a look on facebook this morning and it seems Real Flavours are closing down.

Gutted. I use a few of their concentrates in several of my recipes so will now need to find alternatives or just stockpile what I can now!

Had a look on facebook this morning and it seems Real Flavours are closing down.

Gutted. I use a few of their concentrates in several of my recipes so will now need to find alternatives or just stockpile what I can now!
Chef's sell the concentrates so may be worth checking/stocking up from there as well.

Vapable have a bunch too.

It sounds to me like they are backing out of vaping because of the recent heat over flavours.

It's a bummer when this happens, T-Juice Java juice seems to have disappeared from their website, emailed them, waiting a response before I go hunting down last of stock, hopefully it's not last of stock.

Back
Top Bottom