What's new

Re-bottled concentrate

Ettrick

Postman
I've decided to try mixing my own eliquid and the websites that sell concentrate (brands like capella, TFA etc) say they buy in bulk then re-bottle to make prices more competitive.
I would prefer factory sealed even if it's more expensive.
Is there any websites in UK that sell concentrate that's not re-bottled?

That looks like their own concentrates?
What I'm trying to do (I'm probably trying to run before I can walk) is use a recipe from http://e-liquid-recipes.com to make my own
The one I want to make uses flavor west, capella and TFA.
All the UK stockists seems to re-bottle them?
Not questioning it at all, but is there a particular reason you don't want rebottled concentrates? I mean, if you order those from Darkstar or Chefsflavours, you'll get the genuine article.

Unless you buy direct from manufacturer you wont get factory sealed bottles, ive only ever had that from capella when at expo or flavour art uk website.
I always use chefs and darkstar for the last year and a half and never had any issues.
The e cig shop is amazing also

Not questioning it at all, but is there a particular reason you don't want rebottled concentrates? I mean, if you order those from Darkstar or Chefsflavours, you'll get the genuine article.

I've been researching and ordering concentrates etc.
I ordered concentrate from Vapour Depot before posting on here and before reading this on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/50g65b/people_from_the_uk/
12th comment cbxcb
I'm a bit worried the concentrate won't be any good but that was only one guy's opinion.

Unless you buy direct from manufacturer you wont get factory sealed bottles, ive only ever had that from capella when at expo or flavour art uk website.
I always use chefs and darkstar for the last year and a half and never had any issues.
The e cig shop is amazing also

Thanks for reply. I'll need to try those vendors in the future.

I've been researching and ordering concentrates etc.
I ordered concentrate from Vapour Depot before posting on here and before reading this on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/50g65b/people_from_the_uk/
12th comment cbxcb
I'm a bit worried the concentrate won't be any good but that was only one guy's opinion.
Ah right. And how were your concentrates from Vapour Depot? All I can tell you is I've ordered hundreds of pounds worth of concentrates from Darkstar and ChefsFlavours and never had a single problem with them. They are very popular with a lot of forum users and I've never seen a complaint about their concentrates either. You should be fine with them.

Ah right. And how were your concentrates from Vapour Depot? All I can tell you is I've ordered hundreds of pounds worth of concentrates from Darkstar and ChefsFlavours and never had a single problem with them. They are very popular with a lot of forum users and I've never seen a complaint about their concentrates either. You should be fine with them.

They haven't arrived yet. I'm still waiting on scales, bottles, nicotine etc.

If you're in doubt ask away here.
Darkstar for instance decant into flat shape bottles to get the package size down so postage Is cheaper.
Stick with reputable companies and again if you're not sure ask on here.

Edit as-ask

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom