What's new

Problem with Bestcigliquid Tobbaco cream and brownstone concentrate

dsm12475

Postman
Their website says i need 5 days steep,ive given them longer but both still have a perfume type taste.If anyone has used these then how long have you steeped them for? Also do you breathe them as well or just shake and put away.
Thx

Not had those two but we have best cigar and i normally breath them overnight and then shake every day take lids off squeeze the bottles to let out air but only do that gently and then lids on and back into dark cool place, and steeping is around 7 to 10 days but with cream based ones id give them 2 to 3 weeks as a rough estimate. Also we find mixing them at 12% is better for flavour.

Ill give it a couple more weeks steep and try again.When you say breath overnight,ru talking about just cap off with needle tip still in place or both off?

I had this problem with Brownstone too. First two batches were gorgeous, then it went totally t**ts up. I gave up on it after repurchasing three times AND trying to mix my own from their concentrate. Each time it resulted in that horrible, unvapable floral taste.

You can steep/breathe/shake all you want, but it's not going to get any better. Try to get a refund (which will probably not happen!) or just chuck it away!

I like the Brownstone and the perfumey taste, it does tail off quite quickly after a few days. Imo the Best Cigar is no more than their Blackfire with a different label, very disappointed with it.

ive had the floral taste in pre mixed from another supplier in all 3 juices i bought even their custard.
had 7 from them previously and no floral taste so im guessing these have gone the same way where they have changed some ingredients thanks to the tpd.

NET's ... I'm not exactly an expert on the process but I imagine that consistency in taste would be harder to achieve?

Problem is that the inconsistency is huge. Brownstone was my ADV but I can't touch it now as it's a completely different flavour and, for me, unvapable. It may improve with a few days (that's not the case in my experience) but any improvement is small and it is definitely not the juice that I first purchased. Sellers should have a duty to inform us if the ingredients or taste changes so dramatically. I wasted so much money in the hope it would get better, but ended up with 500ml of eliquid that IMO was pretty bad.

Problem is that the inconsistency is huge. Brownstone was my ADV but I can't touch it now as it's a completely different flavour and, for me, unvapable. It may improve with a few days (that's not the case in my experience) but any improvement is small and it is definitely not the juice that I first purchased. Sellers should have a duty to inform us if the ingredients or taste changes so dramatically. I wasted so much money in the hope it would get better, but ended up with 500ml of eliquid that IMO was pretty bad.

Yeah, I agree that's not cool. I've not had the best experience with this company myself, so I'm in no way trying to defend them.

Back
Top Bottom