What's new

POTV calculator

Charlie Vapes

Postman
just a quick one. I can't see any option in this to set flavours as VG based, I also can't see any other calculators online that do VG flavours and allow you to mix by weight.

Is there a way round this, say I want 100% VG using VG flavours and 10% flavour. Tell the POTV calculator I want 90:10 VG pg?

Thanks
C

just a quick one. I can't see any option in this to set flavours as VG based, I also can't see any other calculators online that do VG flavours and allow you to mix by weight.

Is there a way round this, say I want 100% VG using VG flavours and 10% flavour. Tell the POTV calculator I want 90:10 VG pg?

Thanks
C

e-liquid-recipes.com will do a VG mix only, nic and flavours.

Wish the potv calculator had an option for mixing by weight, I usually use the sites recipe calculator as it's the only one I found that includes weight figures

Wish the potv calculator had an option for mixing by weight, I usually use the sites recipe calculator as it's the only one I found that includes weight figures
Yeah, found this out the hard way today when I went to make my first mix. The app doesn't seem to do weight, the website do don't seem to do VG flavours!
As everything I was mixing was VG based (nic flavour and VG) I just did 8g of X instead of 8ml. I'm guessing the weights of all 3 can't be too far off as they're all VG based :/

Back
Top Bottom