What's new

Popcorn ???

crunchynut

Achiever
Got these today, a couple of flavours for ??? Anyone guess and if you follow Wayne (DiyorDie) you'll know
Flavourah Popcorn and Inawera Shisha vanilla
hdr_1514571148759.jpg

33 views and no DiyorDie followers out there can guess what I got these 2 flavours for ????
C'mon

33 views and no DiyorDie followers out there can guess what I got these 2 flavours for ????
C'mon

Haw fannybaws ( Scottish term of endearment )...I answered this in your postie comment hours ago....so Im the winner....3mg 60/40 when its fully steeped....cheers fella your a star:)

Haw fannybaws ( Scottish term of endearment )...I answered this in your postie comment hours ago....so Im the winner....3mg 60/40 when its fully steeped....cheers fella your a star:)

"Fannybaws" lol there's one I've not heard before, I take it, it wasn't a compliment [emoji33] but looking back at my postie post I see you did my sweet Scottish hen, well done on the quick response. I will be mixing today so I would like to send you a sample if you would like to try.
@instantlady @Smut not forgetting you both ether your obviously DiyorDie members to know what I got them two flavours in for or maybe your not and the new recipe now has been posted public. I like to send you both a sample too if you'd like to try.
Wayne has his fans and his haters but at the end of the day he knows his shit and what got my attention was the use of FLV popcorn. I've not used any brand of popcorn before and anytime I've tried a mates popcorn juice or even shop bought juice I find popcorn instantly takes over so I'm intrigued to see how this fits into a custard that is just a vanilla custard not a popcorn custard or anything.

"Fannybaws" lol there's one I've not heard before, I take it, it wasn't a compliment [emoji33] but looking back at my postie post I see you did my sweet Scottish hen, well done on the quick response. I will be mixing today so I would like to send you a sample if you would like to try.
@instantlady @Smut not forgetting you both ether your obviously DiyorDie members to know what I got them two flavours in for or maybe your not and the new recipe now has been posted public. I like to send you both a sample too if you'd like to try.
Wayne has his fans and his haters but at the end of the day he knows his shit and what got my attention was the use of FLV popcorn. I've not used any brand of popcorn before and anytime I've tried a mates popcorn juice or even shop bought juice I find popcorn instantly takes over so I'm intrigued to see how this fits into a custard that is just a vanilla custard not a popcorn custard or anything.

Cheers fella, I was only messin...just let me know how it is

You don’t have to bother sending it to me either but Thanks a lot for the gesture. I do would like to know wich role the popcorn plays in this concoction. [emoji4]

Cheers fella, I was only messin...just let me know how it is
You don’t have to bother sending it to me either but Thanks a lot for the gesture. I do would like to know wich role the popcorn plays in this concoction. [emoji4]

Ok that's cool just thought I'd offer and probably for the best coz for all you know I could be a paranoid schizophrenic out on day release [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom