What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pomegranate

zouzounaki

Olympian
I’ve been using atmos labs rodi concentrate (rodi means pomegranate). I had mixed it up with some FA fresh cream, which works well. By itself I feel it’s quite accurate to the flavour of a ripe, sweet pomegranate.

I think it could be quite versatile. It will definitely mix well with rose, and works in creamy recipes. It would be a good addition for strawberry as well. But I think I might also try a tobacco blend. Maybe with some desert ship and the best cig turkish one I have (sultan?)... and a spice. Cinnamon?

Anybody else like puffing pomegranate, or know of any other pomegranate concentrated worth trying?

I've got TPA's and FA's. FA's has got a nice bitter twang to it, whereas TPA is just sweet to me. both seem a bit flowery to me though, I'm not completely convinced I like it. :19:

Hmm maybe I’d like the FA one. This atmos one is very good, but def more sweet than tart.

yeah, I imagine the FA would probably go well in a tobacco actually, but I'm not a baccy guy.

Hmm the tasting notes on elr suggest its a good "cherry enhancer" and its a bit like cranberry, but also that it fades quickly. All of that sounds about right.

I have the FA one and I've only used it once in this which is nice. Reminds me I need to get around to mixing with it again.

I have TFA and FA and mix the two. There's a good clone of the US Snake Oil - pomegranate, blueberry and Bavarian cream, which I like occasionally.

I have TFA and FA and mix the two. There's a good clone of the US Snake Oil - pomegranate, blueberry and Bavarian cream, which I like occasionally.
That sounds quite nice actually.

Back
Top Bottom