What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Plz help me with this one

hilfiger

Postman
OK...so i am a new mixer. And i really dont know about percentage etc.

Since i am allergic to PG i have bought a 6MG Nicotine VG base.

I have some flavours from Chefs Flavours. All flavours are PG. Most of them recommends 10% and 20 % mix.

So my question is.....if i add 10% Flavour and i wants to make 50ML ejuice...that should be like tihs......

5ML Flavour
45ML VG 6mg Nicotine

Whats the Nicotine strenght will be in the end ?

And last question....should i add more flavour since i am using only VG base ?......and how much ?

The strength will be 5.4mg. Just a case of finding how much flavouring suits your own taste, but yes, conventional wisdom says you might need more as VG supposedly doesn't carry flavour as well as PG.

Agree. Onced tried a juice that was virtually all VG bar the PG that the flavour was in. Couldn't taste anything!

You're allergic to pg?

But you're using pg flavours?

Am I missing something??

You're allergic to pg?

But you're using pg flavours?

Am I missing something??
I suspect, as with many people, that it is more of a sensitivity than an allergy. I have read many such people can tolerate PG up to 30% in a juice. If you can tolerate that, @hilfiger, a 70/30 VG/PG ratio would certainly carry the flavour well at reasonably low percentages.

Sorry guys. I mean I can't tolerate high PG. I am fine with 30% pg. Anything higher than that I get dry mouth , coughing etc.

you can use one of many juice calculators outthere,i'm using one on Make My Vape site

Back
Top Bottom