Innokin
What's new

Please talk about Real Flavors concentrates.

Mr Numpty

Veteran
Have these been around long? I've only very recently noticed them, but I've seen a few posts on Facewank saying they were impressed with them. I had coincidentally bought their Baja Soda concentrate as it sounded interesting and I wanted to test their claims of 1-2.5% recommended usage.
I mixed it at 2% and it's had a few days to settle so I'll give that a toot soon.
Anyone else heard much about their flavours or tried them?

Innokin
Sorry edit I have heard of them but interested how the 2% mix tastes so keep us posted. Most single flavours get mixed as part of a bigger mix at a few percent

AcmeFog
I'm a little confused also because Chefs seem to bill them as having VG only concentrates, but the bottle of Baja Soda lists only PG, flavourings and water.

Royal Flush Vape
Have these been around long? I've only very recently noticed them, but I've seen a few posts on Facewank saying they were impressed with them. I had coincidentally bought their Baja Soda concentrate as it sounded interesting and I wanted to test their claims of 1-2.5% recommended usage.
I mixed it at 2% and it's had a few days to settle so I'll give that a toot soon.
Anyone else heard much about their flavours or tried them?

Just vape it and tell us what you think.

Would you believe I was on Chef's 2 minutes ago for some Chuff Stuff and was looking at these. I'm going to get the strawberry and see what it's like.

Just vape it and tell us what you think.

Good plan. Ok, Baja Soda @ 2%, 70VG, dripper: It certainly comes through pretty strongly. It consists of sharp, very authentic lime and a bitter soda water. There is no sweetness. Might actually be nice on its own if sweetened. Could see it being useful in mixes as low as 0.5-1%. I'll stick a half percent EM and sucralose in to see.

AcmeFog
As above with 0.5% each of EM and TFA Sweetener. The flavour intensity doubles immediately but the lime loses none of its sharpness nor does the juice take on any sweetness, at least S&V. Went ahead and added another 0.5% of each. Same story. The lime and bitterness of the soda become very strong at this 2% level, but 1% EM and Sweetener do nothing to curb the sharpness. Gonna have to get seriously sweet on its ass.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Chef's pissed me off a bit. £30 and you get free shipping, and I thought I'd upgrade to signed for.

A small parcel costs £3.90, yet they want £4.40. 50p more when you've already qualified for free standard shipping!

Rainbow Vapes are a lot cheaper, but I really wanted some Lounns Nectar from Chef's at £3 a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom