What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PG/VG quality?

marcemarc30

Hi, i have just started to make my own e juice, but i was wondering if the is any real difference in the quality/type/make of pg and vg you can buy, as i have seen the selling for about £10 a litre, i paid £3.99 for a litre of each

Cheaper isn’t always worse though. I usually use lucemill who are pretty cheap and very good, for example.

I find darkstar vg very sweet and lucemill vg is so sweet to me its off the scale.
Minerals water is the least sweet of the ones ive used.

I find darkstar vg very sweet and lucemill vg is so sweet to me its off the scale.
Minerals water is the least sweet of the ones ive used.

Interesting. I always use lucemill these days and haven’t tried many others. Maybe I don’t notice so much because I mix at 50:50. I’ve never added any sweetener to juice, never felt he need to. Could be because of the sweet vg, I suppose.

Interesting. I always use lucemill these days and haven’t tried many others. Maybe I don’t notice so much because I mix at 50:50. I’ve never added any sweetener to juice, never felt he need to. Could be because of the sweet vg, I suppose.
If you havnt done so already chuck half teaspoon in ya gob and taste it.
Think it will surprise you how sweet it is.

Back
Top Bottom