What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pg/vg nicotine

Sorry but id rather not comment on here, if the customer in question would like to email us or join our very popular fb group, he/she is more than welcome. We will greet them and treat them the same as we treat all our customers. We dont have 18 mg Nic shots we have 20 mg, its easier to work with and covers more Nicotine strengths. 72 mg VG/PG Nic can still be purchased from many websites if you ask in the right places.
Also, have a good look at the website, you may get an idea of how it works.
Have a great weekend everyone and admin, please delete my account.
Cheers

Sorry but id rather not comment on here, if the customer in question would like to email us or join our very popular fb group, he/she is more than welcome. We will greet them and treat them the same as we treat all our customers. We dont have 18 mg Nic shots we have 20 mg, its easier to work with and covers more Nicotine strengths. 72 mg VG/PG Nic can still be purchased from many websites if you ask in the right places.
Also, have a good look at the website, you may get an idea of how it works.
Have a great weekend everyone and admin, please delete my account.
Cheers

You could have answered ny questions though...........

72mg nic can still be purchased if you know where to look ?
Are you as a vendor suggesting that we buy banned products, I mean if you can legally sell it why dont you on your website ?

I have had a good look at your website, and at best it could be described as shabby, and uninformative.

To many dubious people involved in the vape industry nowadays....................

As you say "cheers"

Wow, so nobody has thought to follow simple instructions? If you bothered to look, the Easy Mix range comes in whatever ratio VG/PG you personally request. You also select your preferred nicotine strength. Once you have done that, the bottle is sent to you.

Instructions for adding the nicotine is actually printed on the side of the bottle label. This will be specific to the buyers preference they selected when buying that product. As for buying 72mg Nicotine, there are several places that sell it. I personally use NICOTINEUK but a quick search on Google will throw up quite a few places to buy it from.

So if you required 70/30 - VG/PG then that's what you get. If you required 3 mg nicotine then you need to add approximately (off the top of my head) 4ml of Nicotine 72.

The Easy Mix range is clear, you need to add your own nicotine. Buy the Nicotine, add a few ml's to your bottle and you're done. Simple.

Bestcigliquid, the same as any other eliquid store cannot sell Nicotine 72. It is indeed illegal. However, it can be sold by other companies for use in other industries such as farming or medical. What you do with it when you get it is down to you. That's why you can still buy Nicotine 72.

When the TPD came into effect, vaping stores came up with ways to get around the 10ml maximum bottle limit. The same rule applies for Nicotine 72, you can get around the limit.

You could have answered ny questions though...........

72mg nic can still be purchased if you know where to look ?
Are you as a vendor suggesting that we buy banned products, I mean if you can legally sell it why dont you on your website ?

I have had a good look at your website, and at best it could be described as shabby, and uninformative.

To many dubious people involved in the vape industry nowadays....................

As you say "cheers"
shabby, and uninformative? In whos eyes yours? or the thousands of customers we have?... or the 10000 hits a day we have from it? please read the comments below that should explain a few things. No more coments from me, have a great Christmas everyone www.bestcigliquid.co.uk

Wow, so nobody has thought to follow simple instructions? If you bothered to look, the Easy Mix range comes in whatever ratio VG/PG you personally request. You also select your preferred nicotine strength. Once you have done that, the bottle is sent to you.

Instructions for adding the nicotine is actually printed on the side of the bottle label. This will be specific to the buyers preference they selected when buying that product. As for buying 72mg Nicotine, there are several places that sell it. I personally use NICOTINEUK but a quick search on Google will throw up quite a few places to buy it from.

So if you required 70/30 - VG/PG then that's what you get. If you required 3 mg nicotine then you need to add approximately (off the top of my head) 4ml of Nicotine 72.

The Easy Mix range is clear, you need to add your own nicotine. Buy the Nicotine, add a few ml's to your bottle and you're done. Simple.

Oh how misguided you are.

The instructions are not simple, they are totally confusing to a new guy.

You can't legally sell 72mg nic in this country anymore, if you could bestecigliquid would sell it
By the way it is frowned on in the forum to name suppliers of this product !!!!

shabby, and uninformative? In whos eyes yours? or the thousands of customers we have?... or the 10000 hits a day we have from it? please read the comments below that should explain a few things. No more coments from me, have a great Christmas everyone www.bestcigliquid.co.uk

Well in the eyes of about six people in this thread alone..........

10000 hits, that's probably customers returning over, and over to find out what to do with it.
You said you were not commenting on here an hour ago, so why are you still here................

I will speak as I find, I emailed the vendor and he replied very prompt and answering my questions, and I find the instructions on the bottle easy enough to follow.

I will speak as I find, I emailed the vendor and he replied very prompt and answering my questions, and I find the instructions on the bottle easy enough to follow.

Hi tanglewood,

I appreciate your point, but he did not / would not answer my few simple questions tonight.

Regards badboybez

Back
Top Bottom