What's new

PG or VG nicotine

crunchynut

Achiever
I'm going to be putting an order in to get some more nicotine and was just wondering what we all prefer nicotine suspended in PG or VG and is there any advantages with ether? ? I'm using atm VG based
Thanks

First I purchased VG Nic thinking of making mega high VG juice and hated to bits as it was so hard to work with. Very thick.
now using Lubrisolve PG nic - loving it.

P.S. if you want to maximise your VG mix then use VG based nic otherwise PG.

First I purchased VG Nic thinking of making mega high VG juice and hated to bits as it was so hard to work with. Very thick.
now using Lubrisolve PG nic - loving it.

P.S. if you want to maximise your VG mix then use VG based nic otherwise PG.
I atm I used VG based nicotine and normally mix 80vg. I don't use syringes so never really found it a problem. I was going to order the same again but thought wounder if there's any advantage with pg based

The only advantage I can see for PG base is if your mixing 70/30 or lower VG as the PG nic would contribute to the amount of PG you needed to add and PG is more expensive than VG other than that if your making 75 to 80 VG juice and have to add 20% flavour you couldn't do it without VG base

If you're using 80vg you got to use vg NIC, most flavours will be in Pg , I'd imagine most of your mixes will be between 15/20 % I wouldn't bother using Pg just fill your bottles with vg

I'm going to be putting an order in to get some more nicotine and was just wondering what we all prefer nicotine suspended in PG or VG and is there any advantages with ether? ? I'm using atm VG based
Thanks
I normally use VG nic cos I mix at 80/20. But recently stocked up on PG nic. When I make juices I make them at 2mg or 1.5mg nic. so the difference in a 80/20 mix compared to say a 70/30 mix is minimal. And pg nic is easier to work with out of the freezer.

VG nic' is easy as pie to work with if you mix by weight and dispense it from a squeezy bottle like this.

Most of the complaints I've read about regarding bad nic (including my own experience of peppery nic) have been with vg based.

For this reason I would choose pg based for long term storage.

Nice1 guys I have about 600ml of VG based nic so think I'll order 500ml of PG then probably order one last bottle of VG based just before if I understand this right we can only order 10ml bottles which I can't get my head around coz what do the companies do who by nic in gallon drums

Nice1 guys I have about 600ml of VG based nic so think I'll order 500ml of PG then probably order one last bottle of VG based just before if I understand this right we can only order 10ml bottles which I can't get my head around coz what do the companies do who by nic in gallon drums
As far as I know although could be wrong, wholesale can still buy higher strength nic

Back
Top Bottom