What's new

Pg and VG with nicotine base

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi all,

I would like to start to make my own juice, as I don't want/know how to mix NIC I'm looking to buy a base already mixed at 6mg, can someone tell me where can I get it?

Thanks

This isn't aimed at just you @AdriaNocenzi as it's becoming more popular but I don't understand people going for a pre-mixed Nic base mix that you are just going to mix your other flavours with. What is the advantage over buying VG, PG and Nicotine?

Genuinly interested m8

cheers

Gaz

@gazlynn I guess it's because people have read all the horror stories about how "dangerous" nicotine is. A bit of common sense is all that's needed. I don't use gloves like some people do and have never had a problem. If you do spill some on you just wash your hands.
Premixed bases can't make it that much cheaper than buying ready made surely !

This isn't aimed at just you @AdriaNocenzi as it's becoming more popular but I don't understand people going for a pre-mixed Nic base mix that you are just going to mix your other flavours with. What is the advantage over buying VG, PG and Nicotine?

Genuinly interested m8

cheers

Gaz
I'd say it's just a case of easy to some but not to others, only because the thought of mixing 3 ingredients then using a juice calulater and having to input percentages can sound a real pain in the arse so the sound of buying a bottle pre mixed then just adding flavour will sound more appealing.

@AdriaNocenzi try Darkstar, not 100% but I'm sure they do what you want

https://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/

Hi all,

I would like to start to make my own juice, as I don't want/know how to mix NIC I'm looking to buy a base already mixed at 6mg, can someone tell me where can I get it?

Thanks
vampire vapes do a premix in both 6mg and 3mg for £6 plus postage.

Back
Top Bottom