What's new

Percentage Recommendations

Tazz

Legend
Hi guys. Got some new flavours and tried a search here but not much came up.
Managed to gather some from the net but would like to hear from anyone who has used them.
The %'s I got are these.
FA Custard 4%
FW Gummy Bear 5%
FW Bubble gum 10%
CAP Boston Cream Pie 7%
CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
Cheers.

Hi guys. Got some new flavours and tried a search here but not much came up.
Managed to gather some from the net but would like to hear from anyone who has used them.
The %'s I got are these.
FA Custard 4%
FW Gummy Bear 5%
FW Bubble gum 10%
CAP Boston Cream Pie 7%
CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
Cheers.

Hi Tazz,
Not tried any of those.
I would be interested in how you find the Bubble Gum, been trying to find a decent one for ages, but no luck so far.

Hi Tazz,
Not tried any of those.
I would be interested in how you find the Bubble Gum, been trying to find a decent one for ages, but no luck so far.
From all I could find by doing multiple searches that b/gum seemed to consistently rate the highest. Gonna mix a small bottle later today, do some mixing tomorrow too. Its going to be 44c here tommorow, melt down, nothing else to do, watch TV, mix n Vape. Let you know what it tastes like in a couple or few days time mate.

Will do, thanks mate.
I use to use ELR until ATF come about now I pay 2 dollar a month to be a member but I don't think you have to, I just do it show support. On there compered to ELR there's less bullshit, you can click on the flavours tab at the top to search a flavour, even filter which vendor. Obviously not tried the lot but i do find the mixers on there seem to post recipes when they think it's worth putting out there other than posting a ton of shit like on ELR

Last edited:
I'd be interested to hear your bubblegum review as well, as the last one I bought literally tasted like burnt plastic soaked in paint thinner.

I usually mix a small bottle around 10% and then adjust until I find a good balance and then take note of it. Or throw it in the bin if it sucks lol

@Badboybez @akira181
Tried the bubble gum and am disappointed. Old fashioned bubble gum flavour, the pink type, on the inhale, OK taste but not "great!" But the exhale, erggghhh, a dry powdery taste and feel like someone threw a handful of talcum powder in your mouth. I'm not even gonna experiment with it, it's going down the drain.
Another one bites the dust, this time literally.

@Badboybez @akira181
Tried the bubble gum and am disappointed. Old fashioned bubble gum flavour, the pink type, on the inhale, OK taste but not "great!" But the exhale, erggghhh, a dry powdery taste and feel like someone threw a handful of talcum powder in your mouth. I'm not even gonna experiment with it, it's going down the drain.
Another one bites the dust, this time literally.

Thanks mate, I will give that one a miss then.....................

Back
Top Bottom