What's new

Past bbd on concentrates

ive tried so many cloned custards like gvc, vapetasia and most only average taste. latest 2 one shots i mixed i used 25% instead of 20% to see how much difference in taste it will make.
ive not tried any caramel custards except ready mixed. care to share :D
Can't remember where I got the recipe from or whether it'll be any good but here you go.
5% caramel original
1% caramel candy
3% sweet cream
7% vanilla custard v1

The best custard type juices I've had just lately (which are the one's that got me back into them) are unfortunately only available in shortfill from Cotswold.

Scorched Earth-dark series
Beaum Custard

Pricey but worth every penny imo.
I've also got a Chef's Custard cream oneshot steeping at the moment. Have high hopes for that.

I’d use them. They’ll not be harmful and if they smell all right hey’ll most likely taste fine as well.

@MrDJ
Just found this if you are interested. It's a strong one I used to use a couple of year's back . I might give it a go again .
16% Vanilla Custard v1
1.5% French Vanilla
1.5% Sweet Cream
1% Sweetener

Edit. BTW I had crap tank's back then so I'm just wondering if the v1 % may be a little over the top in the setups I use now. :hmm:

@MrDJ
Just found this if you are interested. It's a strong one I used to use a couple of year's back . I might give it a go again .
16% Vanilla Custard v1
1.5% French Vanilla
1.5% Sweet Cream
1% Sweetener
done that one mate.

quite similar to this one and both tasted the same for me.

3gvc clone 50 50.JPG

ive been meaning to try the beaum for ages but ive bought so many lately it will take me a good few years to get through it all and im buying more of my faves all the time. i will get there one day.

Back
Top Bottom