What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Own juice tastes......

Puds

Initiate
Not bloody bad for my first go!!
Kept it simple as it was my first try, 2 70/30 mixes one watermelon and one mango and they're quite tasty.

Well done mate. Keep it simple to start with and then tweek and make more complex juices as you gain experience.

Thanks bud.
Aye will do, already been looking at all the interesting flavours and kinds of mixes but that's further down the line, simple for now.

Nice one!
Great feeling isn't it!
When you've made ejuice yourself that is vapable and also tastes great!
Keep on experimenting.

Which watermelon did you use mate? I recently tried FA one and and am not really into it.

Keeping it simple is the way to go, Wayne from DiyorDie only the other day in his podcast was talking about how he is trying to release more simple recipes and simple recipes are a lot easier to taste than a complex one with like 7 or more.

well done mate hope mine comes out just as well as iam starting to make my own at the weekend for the 1st time..

Which watermelon did you use mate? I recently tried FA one and and am not really into it.

I think the FA one is a bit 'green' if you could call it that. I like it mixed with TPA, but both are pretty strong so they overpower anything else you mix them with.

I bought all the stuff from my girlfriend's brother that he bought and no longer uses, the bottle says wizard vapes.

well done mate hope mine comes out just as well as iam starting to make my own at the weekend for the 1st time..

Cheers bud and I'm sure it will, you will have to let us know the outcome.

I think the FA one is a bit 'green' if you could call it that. I like it mixed with TPA, but both are pretty strong so they overpower anything else you mix them with.
Yep, agree with that, overpowering. Tried it with a couple of different flavours but it keeps coming out on top. It had me fooled to start with in one mix, sat in the background to start with but within a few days it took over. In one I went too strong and it tasted like a sickly honey flavour. Got plenty left I may try it at a super low level and see what happens. Like .5% or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom