What's new

Organic Pharma Grade VG

KindVaper

Postman
Hi, can anyone please advise where to get organic, non-GMO, palm free, pharma grade VG in the UK?

You'll find it on Amazon or other places if you do a google search.
Is it legitimate? I'm not so sure tbh as I've never bothered looking for it as it's the same product wherever its derived from.
Just search for organic vegetable glycerine and several show up targeted for the cosmetics market.

Palm free will most likely come from rapeseed and can you guarantee that rapeseed is organic?

Anyway heres a link to one that claims to meet your criteria.

www.amazon.co.uk/organic-vegetable-glycerin/s?k=organic+vegetable+glycerin

https://www.amazon.co.uk/organic-vegetable-glycerin/s?k=organic+vegetable+glycerin

don’t think that’s organic, though. @KindVaper does it need to be organic? i think you’ll get charged a ridiculous premium for it.

don’t think that’s organic, though. @KindVaper does it need to be organic? i think you’ll get charged a ridiculous premium for it.
Well spotted.
Naughty Amazon included it in the search for Organic.

Screenshot_20210624-122455_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You'll find it on Amazon or other places if you do a google search.
Is it legitimate? I'm not so sure tbh as I've never bothered looking for it as it's the same product wherever its derived from.
Just search for organic vegetable glycerine and several show up targeted for the cosmetics market.

Palm free will most likely come from rapeseed and can you guarantee that rapeseed is organic?

Anyway heres a link to one that claims to meet your criteria.

www.amazon.co.uk/organic-vegetable-glycerin/s?k=organic+vegetable+glycerin

https://www.amazon.co.uk/organic-vegetable-glycerin/s?k=organic+vegetable+glycerin

Thanks, @StrawberryRipple. I've been doing nothing but research for the past few days. I'm not one to fall for what the label says; I like to dig deeper. So it's unlikely I'd be buying anything from amazon/ebay.

The main issue seems to be that yes you can get organic, but it most likely won't be pharma grade at the same time. There's a clear market gap to be filled for those looking for a pure, natural and ethically sourced product of pharma quality.

i’m guessing if you sent two blind samples to a scientist with the testing equipment, they wouldn’t be able to tell if one was organic anyway. :)

If so, then why palm derived VG is sweeter than one derived from rapeseed? ;)

Back
Top Bottom