What's new

Oneshot Recommendations

mick brown

Veteran
Hoping for a couple of recommendations if anyone can help.

I mix for a friend that has been stuck on the same 2 flavours for the past 3 years or so. They're Cotswolds Mint Royale and Bigjuiceuk 's Lemon Tart. He has obviously liked them to just use those 2 for so long and I can't blame him to be honest as they're both very good but he fancies a change now. That's where the problem starts.
He's after something, and I quote, " fudgey and chocolatey with some depth " .

I know where to go for that sort of thing in a shortfill but a concentrate is another matter.

Can anyone recommend a concentrate or two that would be close to that description. Needs to be strong.

Thanks in advance.

Mick

My chocolate experience was only a short one and I only tried about 10 different ones before custard took over my life but one of the best concentrates I found was

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/aztec-gold-30ml-folkart-oneshots/
Thanks Matty, was it a true chocolate ? I've tried a few in the past and most were artificial. The only one's I found any good were both from Cotswold.
7% doesn't seem very high, was that the strength you mixed it at ?

I'm also all about Custards nowadays. Got hooked [emoji1]

I mix for a friend that has been stuck on the same 2 flavours for the past 3 years or so. They're Cotswolds Mint Royale and Bigjuiceuk 's Lemon Tart.

Sorry for the sidetrack here, but I mixed up some Lemon Tart at 20% 3mg/ml 70/30 a few days ago and was just wondering how long you recommend steeping it, and if 20% works the best?

Sorry for the sidetrack here, but I mixed up some Lemon Tart at 20% 3mg/ml 70/30 a few days ago and was just wondering how long you recommend steeping it, and if 20% works the best?
I've always mixed it at 15%and 60/40
The lemon part is pretty good after a week but I've found the pastry/tart starts to get better after a month.

If you are impatient it's still very good after a week or 2 [emoji1]

Last edited:
Thanks Matty, was it a true chocolate ? I've tried a few in the past and most were artificial. The only one's I found any good were both from Cotswold.
7% doesn't seem very high, was that the strength you mixed it at ?

I'm also all about Custards nowadays. Got hooked [emoji1]
I wouldn't say it was like eating chocolate true but it was alright and if I was looking for a chocolate vape I'd buy it again and it's potent enough to be used at the recommend 7%
Anyone used Jax-Custard Fudge ?
Yeah sickly fudge not much custard for me

Folkarts Gringo might be worth a look. Used it for MTL before and it is decent, the concentrate itself smells like a manabush juice, doesn't taste like one though.

He doesn't fancy a chocolate doughnut Mick? Best chocolate I've found overall is Diyordie Bronuts, but is got a heavy wallop of fried doughnut and fruity sprinkles in there too. Chefs have that.

Failing that the Loaded concentrates are as good as the juices used to be, and they have their smores as a conc too. That was proper moreish. Nomnomz 100% have it, I think chefs do too.

Chocolate is difficult to get right without it tasting false I think. Liquid Barn lava cake is another. Single flavour really, but thats like Vaping Bournville. Nice stuff, and cheap.

Folkarts Gringo might be worth a look. Used it for MTL before and it is decent, the concentrate itself smells like a manabush juice, doesn't taste like one though.
Can you describe the flavour then mate ? He won't like it if it's tobacco. That's about the only flavour he definitely won't vape.

Back
Top Bottom