What's new

One stop shop

crunchynut

Achiever
Does anyone know of a trusted website that sells VG and a good range of flavours, I so wish Darkside had a bigger selection. I'm running low on FA, CAP, Inw and VG

Nice1 [emoji846]

Darkstar do FA under the brand dark arts and good prices on VG and I'm sure they is a code for 35% off dark arts think @Ment knows it

Lucemill stock some flavours pretty sure they have those brands as well as their own, and are good for vg! Bottles too if needed ;)

Dark Star are probably the best all round with their 35% discount on TFA and Dark Arts, SUPERCODE, and decent prices on VG and PG.

For small orders Vapable's free shipping is worth as much as a discount code but no-one can touch Chef's for the size of their range.

I use Vapable mainly - always very good with lots of choice, didn't find the new Wonderflavours or the Absolute Zero range very impressive but they have all the usuals plus they have Arte Italiano which I believe are Flavour Art, not super cheap but cheaper.

A litre of PG or VG use to be £9.99 but they have seen the light and is now £4.99 which is not as cheap as Lucemill or Lubrisolve probably - but isn't bad if you are shopping there anyway.

They do 100 - 10ml bottles for £24.99 - if you go to their sister site FlavourExpress they are £13.99 - afaik that's pretty good.

I didn't know there was a code, bugger... what is it ?

Back
Top Bottom