What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One Stop DIY Shop concentrates & flavourings

Maniac

Postman
Sorry if something similar was on the forum but i really cannot find any info because of their brand name [nervous head scratching].

Have anyone had experience with their flavourings/concentrates? I just want to know generic stuff - concentration that worked best for you, harshness etc. The good, the bad and the ugly flavours - i've ordered a few to test and never tried them.

P.S. They have root beer flavouring ffs. I have to try it!

I'm not from UK so i don't know about vendors who sells them (i know, sounds stupid someone not from UK in Planet of the vapes lol). Turns out they are from US (but i surely had in mind they locate at UK because of Google search).
https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/ (their website)

Well, i've already tried them and i must say it taste pretty good for that price. (i've bought 5 ml roughly for 2 bucks). Root beer was the worst : -). I haven't actually tried root beer but it's definitely not in my flavour palette.

edit: I really thought they are vendors from UK so i believed someone could help me.
No advertisement, just good concentrates.

Sorry if something similar was on the forum but i really cannot find any info because of their brand name [nervous head scratching].

Have anyone had experience with their flavourings/concentrates? I just want to know generic stuff - concentration that worked best for you, harshness etc. The good, the bad and the ugly flavours - i've ordered a few to test and never tried them.

P.S. They have root beer flavouring ffs. I have to try it!
Iv tried blue note, lotta latte and blue raspberry slush the first 2 mixed at 10% and the slush is 67% VG based concentrate so I used 15% they was no harshness with any of them all fairly nice but the lotta latte didn't taste that great until it had been steeping for 9 weeks then it was a great vape [emoji4]

Iv tried blue note, lotta latte and blue raspberry slush the first 2 mixed at 10% and the slush is 67% VG based concentrate so I used 15% they was no harshness with any of them all fairly nice but the lotta latte didn't taste that great until it had been steeping for 9 weeks then it was a great vape [emoji4]

At what price did you buy them in UK? Are they selling concentrates in UK also that cheap?

QUick flavour notes:

Lucky shot - cheesecake with cream & caramel - Yep, pretty much nailed it. I can taste some coffee but in a good way. Really cool vape.
Mint & chocolate - nope, no similarity at all. I can taste good Peppermint and no chocolate.
Root beer - no words. The most horrifying vape i've tried and i mix for quite a long time for myself so i had some bad vape. (the flavour can be accurate because i haven't tried a root beer before but i cannot vape it lol. I really needed stick with blue raspberry)

I bought mine from chefs flavours and paid £11 for 100ml of concentrate I'll have to give lucky shot a go [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom