What's new

One shots

Looking for some advice. I like to try the following, preferably as one shots if possible.

Jam and cream scones
Mexican fried ice cream (want to know what the fuss is)
Banana soufflé
And something with toasted marshmallow. (open to suggestions)

Has anyone got any they'd recommend I try?
I have some Mexican fried ice cream mixed and steeped 70/30 @ 3mg mixed at the recommended 25%.

Pm me your addy and send you a sample if you want to try before you buy?

Tbh, I've really gone off the stuff. First batch I made (about 6 months ago) I couldn't get enough of the stuff... Just tastes to sweet for me know. Quite possibly because 90% of what I vape now is tobaccos.

I have some Mexican fried ice cream mixed and steeped 70/30 @ 3mg mixed at the recommended 25%.

Tbh, I've really gone off the stuff. First batch I made (about 6 months ago) I couldn't get enough of the stuff... Just tastes to sweet for me know. Quite possibly because 90% of what I vape now is tobaccos.
Top ape! [emoji106] but I've found it the other way around, iv been vaping sweet juices so when I went back to it I found it creamy and slightly savory [emoji4]

Thank you for the kind offer but I've gone and bought jam and scones, creme brûlée, Mexican fried ice cream and raspberry ripple as 30ml shortfills to try and see if I like them. :)

Thank you for the kind offer but I've gone and bought jam and scones, creme brûlée, Mexican fried ice cream and raspberry ripple as 30ml shortfills from big juice to try and see if I like them. :)

Looking for some advice. I like to try the following, preferably as one shots if possible.

Jam and cream scones
Mexican fried ice cream (want to know what the fuss is)
Banana soufflé
And something with toasted marshmallow. (open to suggestions)

Has anyone got any they'd recommend I try?

Stay away from Cornish cream tea by cornish liquids. Sold the dream, lack of taste and quite harsh.

Please let me know if you find a nice Jam and cream scone juice.

I am currently vaping Deep fried jam doughnut by the chicken shop. Surprisingly tasty jammy juice.

Pabs

Top ape! [emoji106] but I've found it the other way around, iv been vaping sweet juices so when I went back to it I found it creamy and slightly savory [emoji4]
One thing I did notice is that this batch the cinnamon seems so much stronger. I have the same recognition of it as you creamy and slightly savory... Just tastes really sweet and cinnamon now... How knows, but I do know I mixed it exactly the same both times

Thank you for the kind offer but I've gone and bought jam and scones, creme brûlée, Mexican fried ice cream and raspberry ripple as 30ml shortfills from big juice to try and see if I like them. :)
Fair enough, hope you enjoy

Wondered what your choices was earlier [emoji5] any chance you could let me know what you think of the creme brûlée please?

Back
Top Bottom