What's new

one shot tastes weak

kamido

Achiever
iv mixed some one shots about an hour ago it said mix at 15% but it tastes alittle weak for my likeing i know they need a steep but tryed them for flavour can i still add a ml or two to them they are 100ml bottles so im guessing 1-2 ml isent going to dilute it if that makes sence to anyone reading this

What are they Kam?
If they’re anything other than fruits there’s a realistic chance they’ll taste like wet cardboard for a week or three until they’ve been on a fairly lengthy holiday somewhere dark and warm.

they are fat frog - fruits and cream
smurfberry- strawberry blueberry and cream
pinkman all from justvape247 iv tryed the pinkman from vampire vape and at 20% thats spot on well for me it is iv added an extra 1.5 ml to them all @SirLugg

I’ve not tried any of those bud, however as they’re all creamy they could probably do with a little while away.

I’ve used Justvape247 a few times though and not had a bad flavour to be fair- but everything I mix up gets stuck in the cupboard for a good few weeks first.

See how they turn out bud. I reckon a month in the dark and they’ll be lovely [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom