What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One shot recipes

I've got my custard with and without it sat steeping at the moment to compare the magic.

Maybe it would fare better with some more supporting creams with it? The same way how you'd mix different strawberries together to make a fuller strawberry.

You can add other creams @Horrand but realky it’s not necessary. Actually my preferred liquid for it is a complex caramel vanilla and cream blend. It really adds a touch of magic to it. I’d give you the recipe but I don’t have one. :D

You can add other creams @Horrand but realky it’s not necessary. Actually my preferred liquid for it is a complex caramel vanilla and cream blend. It really adds a touch of magic to it. I’d give you the recipe but I don’t have one. :D

You and your lack of writing things down! Any rough guess?

@Banjostring I think it could work well in combination with FA fresh cream, for a plain, creamy condensed milk kind of thing. Or any other fairly plain cream/dairy concentrates that you like.

I've got my custard with and without it sat steeping at the moment to compare the magic.

Maybe it would fare better with some more supporting creams with it? The same way how you'd mix different strawberries together to make a fuller strawberry.
Yeah, I've put it in some custards I've mixed and used it to add creaminess to a few other juices and I like the results so far. I was just wondering if I could use it standalone too.

You and your lack of writing things down! Any rough guess?

FA caramel, butterscotch, bourbon vanilla, fresh and vienna cream, atmos labs vanilla and black vanilla, maybe a few others. My next batch will have some cap caramel in there too.

Back
Top Bottom