What's new

One shot recipes

Mr Ripple

Legend
Thought I'd have a go at some recipes as always just gone with what i feel to make my juice so been collecting some I'd like to try.
Some of the ones I've liked the look of seem far too strong even for me with 25% total flavourings.
I'm going to use them though but one shot style as I can mix the flavourings then reduce the overall strength to suit.
Got me wondering why all recipes ar'nt thought out this way?

because it's difficult to create them like that and it doesn't always work...

some flavourings at low percentages might vanish altogether if you made the overall % weaker.

Making all the percentages higher or lower by the same amount can really throw things out of wack. I've done it before where I've wanted a recipe stronger so increased everything by 1% and ended up with something unvapable because at 1% a flavouring was nice, but at 2% it was revolting and dominated too much.

If you make a batch of mixed concentrates from the off without trying the mixed liquid first, you’ll have wasted it all of it turns out you don’t like it.

That’s one of the many reasons I never follow recipes, though. Anybody mixing liquid with 25% concentrate in it can’t be trusted imo.

because it's difficult to create them like that and it doesn't always work...

some flavourings at low percentages might vanish altogether if you made the overall % weaker.

Making all the percentages higher or lower by the same amount can really throw things out of wack. I've done it before where I've wanted a recipe stronger so increased everything by 1% and ended up with something unvapable because at 1% a flavouring was nice, but at 2% it was revolting and dominated too much.

You wouldn’t decrease everything by the same amount though surely? You’d work out ratios. Say, reducing by 50%, a concentrate that was at 10ml you’d reduce to 5ml, one that was at 2ml you’d reduce to 1ml and so on.

You wouldn’t decrease everything by the same amount though surely? You’d work out ratios. Say, reducing by 50%, a concentrate that was at 10ml you’d reduce to 5ml, one that was at 2ml you’d reduce to 1ml and so on.

yeah that's right my mistake ... although the point still stands, you could have flavourings disappear or become unvapable.

Aye, I get your point, it would be a risk. You’d need to take steps to alter any that might either disappear or become overpowering.

Thought I'd have a go at some recipes as always just gone with what i feel to make my juice so been collecting some I'd like to try.
Some of the ones I've liked the look of seem far too strong even for me with 25% total flavourings.
I'm going to use them though but one shot style as I can mix the flavourings then reduce the overall strength to suit.
Got me wondering why all recipes ar'nt thought out this way?
4.5% for this one mate lowest iv seen

anyone have any more low present recipes
wp_ss_20180920_0002.png
wp_ss_20180920_0003.png

one shot at num numz

Ive seen acetyl pyrazine mentioned in another recipie ive been looking at.
Any idea what it is bud?

AP at 0.5% gives you the "crunch" to cereal vapes and also compliments tobaccos, nuts etc. I've not tried it high myself but if you take it much higher then you're into dorito flavour...

This.
@Simon G may have a point though if using different flavourings from different brands?

Back
Top Bottom