What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One-shot concentrates

Joniw

Postman
As a start to mixing my own juices, i have purchased vg, pg, nic shots, 30ml empty bottles, 50ml empty bottles and some syringes of multiple sizes and some one-shot concentrates.
The one-shots that i have bought are;
Nom-nomz - monkey brek 30ml
Nom-nomz - pear drips 10ml
Nom-nomz - krispie treat 10ml
Nom-nomz - fried custard 10ml
Nom-nomz - dough boy 10ml
Jax custard - strawberry 10ml
Dripworx - gummy 30ml

They have recomended mixing percentages but these are between 15-25% depending on VG-PG ratio. Im just wondering if anyone have tried these and at what percentages? As i havent bought much of each i dont want to ruin some of them by putting to much.

Start With the lowest recommended %, let it steep, if flavour is not strong enough add a little more concentrate.
The small amount you may have to add should not effect the mix to much..
@Lee will help you with his concentrate

I will try that then, after steeping and adding more flavour to it, will i need to steep again?

All the Custard/Bakery ones will, The Fruit one's should be 'Shake and Vape'.,,
I always leave my fruit ones a couple of days, my Custard/Bakery one's about a month

Made a 50ml bottle of the Dripworx gummy up last night, after testing it this moring i am well pleased, amazing flavour straight off with only an overnight steep.

Anyone else tried the pear drips? I think it need some sweetener or something in it?

Back
Top Bottom