What's new

One shot concentrates... Where to buy?

red_devil

Postman
Hi Guys, I'm about to Vape the last of my first real mass mixing session. I did mainly heisenblag and also a donut flavoured one, seem to be going through juice like there's no tomorrow, so wanting to order some more supplies and thought I'd see if I can vary things a little, so looking to maximise my ££ and order from one supplier (sick of getting ripped off with P&P costs).

I Vape a 70/30 VG/PG mix (sub ohm).

Like the occasional fruit flavour, but love milky flavours, looking for one shot type concentrates as I'm not confident mixing flavours up yet.

I'll also need to buy some more VG and wouldn't mind a few bottles and syringes to help moving things into the final solution, I mix by weight.

Anyone any ideas?. Been looking at Dark Star, simply because that's where I got my first VG from, buy want to try a few one shot flavours of possible.

Cheers,

Rich

I order some of Darkstar, but mainly order from Chefsflavours. They have a huge range also sell the DIY or DIE recipes as one shots. These are very tasty and good value as most of them are mixed with lower concentration than the usual 20 %.
My colleagues and me like the Chefs Blue Lush with some Koolada.
There is also a 10 % off code. Think it's POTV.

VRU have free delivery on everything until the 1st October

@Mr Numpty speaks very highly of their Heisenberg mixed at 15%

I personally can recommend their jam on toast, Raspberry Ripple and Jammy Wagon wheel

I mixed both of them at 15% also and although they taste good off the bat a couple of week steep will really help

The jam on toast I have had steeping for just over a week and the jam is really starting to come out now

I will be ordering a load before the end of the month from them and trying out a few new ones so will feedback later on

Chefs like like @impaktor said
The e cig shop
Dripworx
Mixshop
Justvape247
Drip hacks
Darkstar

Worlds your oyster. There's lots and lots of choice.

If you're looking to experiment on a budget look at the own brand gear. Thoroughly decent, if a little more simple flavour profile, and proper billy bargain stuff.

The experimenting is half the fun.

Chefs like like @impaktor said
The e cig shop
Dripworx
Mixshop
Justvape247
Drip hacks
Darkstar

Worlds your oyster. There's lots and lots of choice.

If you're looking to experiment on a budget look at the own brand gear. Thoroughly decent, if a little more simple flavour profile, and proper billy bargain stuff.

The experimenting is half the fun.
You forgot -
TJuice
Vampire vape
Bumblebee Eliquids
Jumy Juice

I personally use chefs flavours a lot. Nice bunch of people and a really good range, some of which are very good value when considering mixing percentage.
Mixshop are also very good.

Back
Top Bottom