What's new

One Shot concentrates or Single Flavour concentrates?

Just mixed Primevapes Teatime, Double Dunk, CRMBL and Melon Freezie, first time I've tried Primevapes one shots I usually use Chefs Flavors and I've never had one I didn't like, but got plenty made up and thought I would give them a try.
They all smell lovely but I'm leaving them a month to steep, maybe try the melon in a week or so.
I will post my opinion of them once I've tried them all.
Trouble is, if I've got a new juice made up l itch to try it even if I've got a gallon of my regular stuff made up.

justaddNic.co.uk have Strawberry Fields, Vaping King and DB liquids one shots. Probably the best you will find.

Is that the original Strawberry Fields by Simon who did Northern Monkey probably about 3 years ago I think

Yes buddy.

Justaddnic have exclusive rights to the concentrates.
Don't really do one shots but might have to get a bottle, probably one of the first juices I really enjoyed and the Northern Monkey definitely was the first banana that was good being sold pre mixed .
Those were the day Strawberry Fields and Hodges Homebrew it's good to know one of then you can still get.

Just mixed Primevapes Teatime, Double Dunk, CRMBL and Melon Freezie, first time I've tried Primevapes one shots I usually use Chefs Flavors and I've never had one I didn't like, but got plenty made up and thought I would give them a try.
They all smell lovely but I'm leaving them a month to steep, maybe try the melon in a week or so.
I will post my opinion of them once I've tried them all.
Trouble is, if I've got a new juice made up l itch to try it even if I've got a gallon of my regular stuff made up.
Cheers andyroo, please post your opinion on them, i'll have a good look on the Primevapes website now :)

Has anyone brought from VapourDepot? Has they're really cheap, like £4 for 30ml concentrate

Bigjuice.uk have a good selection and are offering a 40% discount. Got a good rep on here and worth a go with the discount applied.

Don't really do one shots but might have to get a bottle, probably one of the first juices I really enjoyed and the Northern Monkey definitely was the first banana that was good being sold pre mixed .
Those were the day Strawberry Fields and Hodges Homebrew it's good to know one of then you can still get.

@crunchynut did you order any of these in the end, if so what were they like mate?

Back
Top Bottom