What's new

One Shot concentrates or Single Flavour concentrates?

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey Apes,

I'll be buying my flavour concentrates soon, but im not sure what is the best really? Im looking for the best flavour, what would you guys recommend? One Shots or buying Single Flavour concentrates?

From what ive heard, people are not liking the One Shot flavours?

Cheers guys,
Danny2JZ

I've become lazy and now pretty much only use one shots, tjuice, ones from thee-cigshop mixology section and after Christmas I'll be going for some from primevapes which stocks southcoast vapes now and a few others.

I've become lazy and now pretty much only use one shots, tjuice, ones from thee-cigshop mixology section and after Christmas I'll be going for some from primevapes which stocks southcoast vapes now and a few others.
What do you think of them? Do you prefer it by doing single flavours or just having the flavour sorted out for you by someone else?

I used to DIY and still do occasionally, I just don't get the time really so one shot works for me. Most of the mixology ones are from a fb group(vhb) and are really good.

I used to DIY and still do occasionally, I just don't get the time really so one shot works for me. Most of the mixology ones are from a fb group(vhb) and are really good.
Did you get better flavour in DIY?

I use one shots all the time now. If I've got time I will mix a recipe using single flavours. I wouldn't say either is better, it's all down to if the recipe is any good. The advantage to mixing from scratch is that you can adjust to suit your tastes.

I find mixing via a recipe can be hit and miss buy at least you get to tweak it to how you like, only downside is buying a hundred flavours, half of which you will probably never use again!one shots are better than before and more are getting released now, depends on whether you want to find an adv or to experiment with flavours

Cheers guys, do you have any suggestions on which brands are very good in making One Shots, i dont want to spend top muc though, have you tried DIYorDIE's one shots at all? Like Bronuts?..
I do want to find my ADV but after been vaping for a year and a half i still havent found my ADV, the flavours i get i get sick of it after a while and also when i vape just the same flavour i wont be able to taste it after a while, just tastes like nothing haha

@Danny2JZ if you go down the single route which is what I did easiest way to do it is find a few recipes that you know you will like and buy for them recipes. You can then build up a collection of different flavours over time

I think im gonna go for the One Shots to start off with, do any of you guys have any recommendations on the best brand for a reasonable price [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom