What's new

One Shot Coffee help

Amnelka

Postman
Hi everyone,

I always enjoyed a good cup of coffee and coffee vape. Recently I'm in love with Salted Caramel Macchiatto from Barista Brew. I saw a recepie here on POTV by SortedGeeza (thank you mate for sharing it!) however I'm slightly too lazy and careless to mix all of those flavours together (also not enough space in current flat for mixing area).

Question to all of you coffee lovers - what would you recommend as one shot coffee concentrate that will be worth a sin?

It can be just regular black coffe, something like caramel macchiatto, cappuccino... I'm not too sure about mocca as I can drink one, but I'm not as crazy after one as after the other types. I tried google for one shots and nothing really cought my eye.

Thank you all for looking and sharing your knowledge here!

As above, that’s a nice one, quite strong in flavour. Lew’s brew in chefs own range is great. There is also another one (vaping home mixers range I think) which uses the one that @mattyk2010 reccomends but with some other stuff too. That one is really sweet tasting but really good too.

Toby, the one from vaping home is OOS :( the other two already in the basket. Will buy 30ml each, see how they go and maybe buy more when those are done :) Cheers for recommendations!

Still looking for more guys :D I'm coffee daft (if it's good one only^^)

Got the brew and lotta yesterday. They smell amazing! Now I have to figure percentage to mix it at. Would you recommend 10 or 15% for vg only mix?

Got the brew and lotta yesterday. They smell amazing! Now I have to figure percentage to mix it at. Would you recommend 10 or 15% for vg only mix?

Mine’s 80%vg, mixed at whatever was recommended. It’s perfect for me, but as we know taste is subjective. [emoji12]

I don't know about the brew but Lotta I would stick to the recommended 10% it worked for my 85% VG mix I did with plenty of flavour [emoji5]

Hi everyone,

I always enjoyed a good cup of coffee and coffee vape. Recently I'm in love with Salted Caramel Macchiatto from Barista Brew. I saw a recepie here on POTV by SortedGeeza (thank you mate for sharing it!) however I'm slightly too lazy and careless to mix all of those flavours together (also not enough space in current flat for mixing area).

Question to all of you coffee lovers - what would you recommend as one shot coffee concentrate that will be worth a sin?

It can be just regular black coffe, something like caramel macchiatto, cappuccino... I'm not too sure about mocca as I can drink one, but I'm not as crazy after one as after the other types. I tried google for one shots and nothing really cought my eye.

Thank you all for looking and sharing your knowledge here!
Give daniel @Aerovape Ltd a shout. His coffee blends are pretty well regarded. I know our own coffee queen crewella was a fan. I think his storefront is still under work (could be wrong) but he should see this and help.

Cheers eyeball, will keep an eye on the website as is still not running. If takes too long will contact aerovape via email.

Regarding lotta and brew - how long would you guys recommend steeping? Should 1 week be enough?:D

Back
Top Bottom